BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Miriam D.
I really like this body wash for my kids. I like that it can get into their eyes and it will not hurt. Also smells great! Only drawback is that I can not use it on my son who has sensitive skin. It tends to irritate his skin.
Katelin R.
Wayne, WV
Love this. It smells amazing. I use it on my 1 1/2 year old and my 3 year old and they both have sensitive skin and it does not irritate them at all. Definitely recommend
Andrea N.
It's great because I can use it for my kids and I. Fresh, clean scent. Leaves my skin feeling non-oily, just fresh and clean. Gentle. Not harsh. Tear-free. Cute seal on front. I will buy again.
Kim L.
Hueytown, AL
I like this brand because it gets the job done at a good price. My daughter has used this and seems to like it ok. She has to use more soap though. It doesn't last very long.
Absolutly love this! No crazy chemicals and clean smelling! Unlike some other products that contain bleach! Also other free & clear products will have the baby smelling like a wet dog, but not this!
Joy L.
San Francisco, CA
I came across this while shopping around Target. The bottle is so cute and the advertising as "dye free and gentle (tear free)" seemed promising. Suave tends to have a low and reasonalble price point, so I went ahead and grab a bottle for my 2 boys. I'm not too fond of the sweet smell. It's too much for my taste. My 10 year old enjoys it though. It is a no go for my 1 year old. He has sensitive skin so I was hoping this would be gentle but, it left his skin dry and irritated. Oh and this is SO NOT tear free. Don't ever plan on grabing this particular bottle again. I have been using other "flavors" just not on my kids.
Lauren M.
Largo, FL
I got this for my 4 year old daughter because she has very sensitive skin like her father. I'm rating this 3 stars because it felt very harsh. It dried out her smooth silky skin much like bar soaps do. It made a lot of bubbles in the water which she loved but again, this isn't something she can use. It also made her hair very dry which being dry isn't a problem of my daughters. I feel that this might work for some, but it's not something I'd repurchase.
Nicole A.
I use Suave Kids Free & Gentle Body Wash faithfully for my 2 year old. She has very sensitive skin and suffers with eczema every winter and sometimes in the summer. Suave Kids Free & Gentle Body Wash does not flair up her eczema or give her any other skin rashes or problems like other products I had tried in the past did! I know all kids are different and so is their skin conditions but I can say that Suave worked for us when nothing else did. I have been and will continue to be a repeat customer.
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
I love Suave kids free and gentle body wash. My 11 year old has eczema and this is the only thing that doesn't inflame her rash. I like how she says it makes her skin soft instead of drying it out like most other bath products seem to do. I buy this stuff at least once a month for fear of running out of it. If your child has sensitive skin or if you just want a gentle body wash that cleans.... this is for you.
Linda B.
Suave Kids Free & Gentle Body Wash is a great soap that I use all the time for my little one, due to it's a very mild and gentle soap, it's dermatologist tested, tear free, dye free. And it's not like using a harsh bar of soap that leaves residue on the skin, and I've also noticed that you can actually tell the difference between this Suave verses the bar soap, when using the bar soap you can see the soap scum around the tub.
But the Suave Kids Free doesn't do this, it doesn't leave the residue and scum in the water and it also doesn't irrate the skin. So I would highly recommend using this for your little one, you will totally be satisfied.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.