BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Arlene J.
Los Angeles
I was very pleased with this body wash for my 7 yr old daughter. Since she's a swimmer this wash was great. It removed the chlorine and left her skin soft without causing her eyes to tear up. Thank you Sauve for a wonderful tear free product.
Danielle L.
Fullerton, CA
I have bought and used this on my son for years he has sensitive skin and I have to buy stuff that will not irritate his skin. It has a light scent and lathers really nice. I would recommend this to any one who had a child with sensitive skin
Janet b.
Portsmouth, VA
I used this on my boys before. They are really sensitive to soap In their eyes so I was happy that this didn't burn them. They also have eczema so the suave didn't really do much in that area. They still were itchy after bath and had dry skin.
Kristen D.
My boys love this product and so do I. They love the fact that it is tear free and creates tons of bubbles. I love the fact that it cleans them from head to toe and leaves them smelling clean. I would totally recommend this product to others.
Tori M.
W Valley City, UT
My son has eczema so it was hard finding a soap that wouldn't irritate it more that wasn't expensive. My doctor recommend this and I'm glad she did I love it! It's affordable and it doesn't dry out his skin like the other soaps do. I would definitely recommend it!!
Christel R.
York, PA
My kids use this daily. Can't beat the price and it lasts for a long time. We all love the fact that it's no tears and I appreciate the no dye! It gets them super clean, smells great and is available at Walmart, Target and the grocery store!
Karolyn M.
Boardman, OH
I love this stuff because it doesn't have any artificial colors or dyes in it, and it has a nice soft scent to it. I use it every night in the kids' bath, and it's so gentle on their skin and my hands! It works great for my grimy four year old, and my food-covered 1 year old lol.
Amber S.
Peru, IN
Gentle on my children's sensitive skin. I love that it doesn't have dyes in it and that it doesn't have a strong smell. I, also, love that it is affordable! I usually buy this at Target or Dollar General. I would buy this product again.
Mary P.
This is my favorite product to use, even still! My son is 8 and this is my go to brand.
I usually get it at Walmart, but you can find it almost anywhere.
Very gentle. Used it on him since he was a baby.
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
This product is great for kids, it is not harsh at all and can be trusted with even the youngest kids. It has an alright scent, not the best but not the worst either. I purchased this product at Walmart.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.