BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Jolene Q.
Mayville, NY
I have bought this product for my children. I loved to use this product on them because it was very gentle on their skin and eyes. I love how it contains no dyes so it is safe for them to use. I picked this product up from my local grocery store and the price was great. I would definitely recommend this product to other parents with children.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
This body wash is perfect for my child. He has very sensitive skin and is sensitive anything that can get in his eyes so this product being tear free is a major plus! Plus it's very affordable, I would recommend to all mommies!
Ashley R.
Christmas, FL
This product was very gentle on my sons eyes, and his skin. He has very sensitive skin and this didn't seem to bother him at all. I just wish it had a scent of some kind. I always love when he gets out of the bath and has that clean baby smell.
Toni F.
Aurora, MO
My daughter loves this body wash because it is tear free and we don't have to worry about getting it in her eyes! Its also very gentle on her sensitive skin! Long lasting scent and a little bit goes a long ways. Would definitely buy it again!!!!!!!
Michelle F.
Whittier , CA
I used this for my 5 year old daughter with sensitive skin and it works fine and best part it's affordable for everyday use. I buy it at target and sometimes on sale with coupons really cheap. I recommend it.
Danielle C.
Biggsville , IL
I use Suave Kids Free & Gentle for my kids frequently. They both fight eczema, but still like to have soap in the bath that's bubbly and smells good. This soap serves that purpose, and is still gentle on their sensitive skin! Highly recommend it.
Danielle L.
Fullerton, CA
I have bought and used this on my son for years he has sensitive skin and I have to buy stuff that will not irritate his skin. It has a light scent and lathers really nice. I would recommend this to any one who had a child with sensitive skin
Arlene J.
Los Angeles
I was very pleased with this body wash for my 7 yr old daughter. Since she's a swimmer this wash was great. It removed the chlorine and left her skin soft without causing her eyes to tear up. Thank you Sauve for a wonderful tear free product.
Tori M.
W Valley City, UT
My son has eczema so it was hard finding a soap that wouldn't irritate it more that wasn't expensive. My doctor recommend this and I'm glad she did I love it! It's affordable and it doesn't dry out his skin like the other soaps do. I would definitely recommend it!!
Kristen D.
My boys love this product and so do I. They love the fact that it is tear free and creates tons of bubbles. I love the fact that it cleans them from head to toe and leaves them smelling clean. I would totally recommend this product to others.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.