BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Brandy A.
Las Vegas, NV
Well I have twin boys and they hate washing their hair because they are afraid of getting soap in their eyes, so I use this product for their hair also. It has a very clean scent and makes them smell like a little babies =) . I do recommend this product.
Obdulia P.
Des Plaines, IL
Omg! This Prouduct is amazing! I love it! I use this prouduct with my son, and he loves it! It has a clean gentle smell, which is awesome! The good thing that i love about this is that it's not expensive at all. It's cheap and it's an amazing quality. I would totally recommend this to people who are looking for a good shower gel for their amazing kiddos!
Amanda S.
hartford, CT
Love this product. I use it for my son. It's perfect for his sensitive skin. The price is also very reasonable. It lasts a good amount of time. You only need a few drops. It's very gentle for him and smells great. I would definitely buy this product again.
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
I bought thos for my kids. my kids loved it. it smelled lovely and left there skins soft. it was easy on my daughters eyes as she likes to play aroumd and get soap every where which was my worry but nope she was good
Amy Mimi R.
Orting, WA
Doesn't have a bad smell just a nice simple pleasant smell. Love that it didn't irritate my sons eczema!! Use this with all my kids that I take care of not one bad reaction to them either! Will continue to buy! Did i mention it's also cheaper than most kids body washes!
Laura M.
Covington, LA
Provides a good clean for my children, without all of the harsh perfumes. My children use it in their daily baths. I find the price very reasonable, especially since my children enjoy playing with the soap. I would recommend this product to others.
Brooke S.
I like this product for my
daughter it keeps her smelling good and she stays clean, i bought it at meijers it was good pricing not to bad, you get what you pay for, and i would recommend this. its a good product
Carrie D.
Arcadia, CA
Clean, clear, and scent free. Perfect for anyone with allergies, sensitive skin, or other skin issues. It is marketed as a product for kids, but it is perfect for adults as well. I use it daily and would definitely continue to purchase this product.
Christy G.
Zephyrhills, FL
Suave Kids Tear Free and Gentle No Dyes Body Wash is my family's new favorite. It's very affordable and smells great, too! The only thing I would change is for it to be more concentrated instead of watery. I would definitely buy this body wash again.
Amanda J.
Jones, MI
I like that its dye free especially since my children have sensitive skin. Ive tried other brands and they irritated my kids skin but this doesn't. The price is also a good seller since lids stuff is usually expensive. So 4 thumbs up from this family!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.