BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Kayla J.
Knightstown, IN
I love Suave's Kids Body Wash!! It lathers up very well! And smells amazing!! I would even use it for myself! The price is a great value! I use this for my son EVERY bath which is everyday, unless we skip a day.. I would recommend this product to anyone with kids.
Brandy G.
Van Wert, OH
My youngest daughter has very sensitive skin. Many body washes would give her a rash so bad I would have to take her to see a doctor. I tried Suave Kids Free & Gentle and have had no problems. What a blessing!!! Gentle enough for my daughter and affordable too!
Raven F.
I use this for my two year old son and he is a spaz when it comes to washing his hair during bath time! A lot of other brands claim to be tearless but I'm left alone with a crying toddler with res eyes most of the time! But not with this product, I recommend
Trinidad P.
Good wash if you're looking for an affordable children body was that doesn't have too many chemicals. It has a nice light scent, my daughter a love using it and I like that it is gentle eniggh for mg oldest sensitive skin.
Aurie J.
Dothan, AL
My boys use this on a regular basis. After running around outside and playing sports they tend to be very stinky. This product is gentle on their skin and doesn't cause eye irritations. Its a fantastic product for the price and would recommend it to others.
Tannille W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Even though this body wash is supposed to be for children, it was perfect for my body! I have notoriously dry and sensitive skin. It was truly gentle and fragrance free. The lather was still full and bubbly, yet rinsed easily. I felt clean and refreshed after.
Drehanna S.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product. I prefer using the baby soap because I love the smell of it, and it leaves your body nice and smooth after. Even better, it does not even cost that much. I usually buy mine from either Walgreen's or Walmart for a good price. I would most definitely recommend this product to anybody who likes a nice smelling body soap for a good price.
Shaná C.
Columbus
Before i start i just want to say i love this for my son. I bought it at walmart and i also had a coupon. (Yay) First thing i notice was a fresh scent not like artificial scrnt but a natural soap scent. But very gentle. I would recomment this to every mom.
Obdulia P.
Des Plaines, IL
Omg! This Prouduct is amazing! I love it! I use this prouduct with my son, and he loves it! It has a clean gentle smell, which is awesome! The good thing that i love about this is that it's not expensive at all. It's cheap and it's an amazing quality. I would totally recommend this to people who are looking for a good shower gel for their amazing kiddos!
Amanda S.
hartford, CT
Love this product. I use it for my son. It's perfect for his sensitive skin. The price is also very reasonable. It lasts a good amount of time. You only need a few drops. It's very gentle for him and smells great. I would definitely buy this product again.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.