BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids The Smurfs Tear Free & Gentle Body Wash. Let your children enjoy this made for kid's skin body wash. 50% more free in each bottle. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. Tear free,dye free,hypoallergenic,gentle on kid's delicate skin.

• my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has ...2 Answers
  • Is this fragrance free ?1 Answers
  • I have just wondered how this works for babies with sensi...1 Answers
Suave® Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash
  • "Okay, I know this is SUAVE NATURALS for KIDS but I just love it and use it on myself. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel SO good!" in 419 reviews
  • "Perfect for toddlers because you can wash them without having to worry about it getting in their eyes. It is gentle enough for their sensitive skin. It is also inexpensive so a win win!" in 269 reviews
  • "Best soap for my son who has eczema! The only soap thats affortable and works. It goes a long way and is thick. Tead free, fragrance free and dye free. " in 43 reviews
  • "This stuff is inexpensive...smells good...and doesn't irritate my youngest daughters skin. she has sensitive skin and I have to be cautious of what I use on her. " in 28 reviews
Katherine R.
Hopkinsville, KY
I use to use this because I had/have veryyyyy sensitive skin. I used it every shower. It doesn't have a noticeable smell. Which is what it's supposed to be like. It can be found at Walmart. I would turn back to this if I had a bad break out.
Lisa M.
I keep this one in the diaper bag to use when we are at grandmas for the night. I can always get it on sale Walmart for less then two bucks so it's always a bargain. I will continue to keep buying it as I run out of the diaper bag stash.
Aurora C.
I like the Suave Kids Free & Gentle Body Wash. It smells nice and is very gentle on my kids eyes. The smell doesn't last very long but the kids like it. I usually buy it at Target or Walmart. Its always available and economical. I would recommend it for anyone that has kids.
Tamie O.
Citrus hts, CA
Go-to product for the kids bath time. I stopped using it a few months ago as the soap seemed to be drying my daughter's hair. She's 4 and I've switched her to a shampoo and conditioner instead.
Was fine until then. So offensive scents.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
I really enjoyed this wash for my kids. They are 8 yr old to 2 yr old and it works great for all of them. The best thing is the price point! If your kids are anything like mine then you will be buying this often!! I would absolutely recommend!
Katie H.
Savanna, IL
This is a nice product if you are on a budget it is very cheap but still does a decent job. I use it on my toddlers and It got them clean but the scent faded quickly. Its a nice thing to take on vaction because if something happens to it its not like you spent a lot of money.
Michelle F.
Douglas , MA
I use this on my son who has horrible eczema. It's gentle on his skin and does not cause any harsh reactions such as itching, redness, or more breakouts. Even though it's unscented, it still has a pleasant aroma. I would recommend this product for children with sensitive skin
Amanda P.
Eupora, MS
This stuff is awesome. Great price as well it smells great. usually at $1-$2 every Suave product is way worth it. My son uses this particular kind every single time we wash his hair at night. He recently started wash his hair by himself, and he knows which shampoo is his!
Jessica K.
Bridgeport, PA
Use this on my daughter!! She hated the bath because she hated getting shampoo and soaps in her eyes! She also isn't a big fan of fragrance!! Came across a sale at target on this product so we decided to give it a try! Well now this is the only body wash she will use!!!
Barbie S.
Brooklyn, NY
I am very wary of using items for my kids that will harm them. This body was was gentle to their skin which I loved. There was no dyes in it and a great scent that was not too overwhelming. I would love to buy it again and I recommend it to everyone. The price is great.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to buy this at ?
Samantha A.
Altoona , AL
Really wanna try this but my child is super sensitive to different things. Is this okay for sensitive skin ?
samantha P.
Is this really for sensitive kids because I have been trying to find one.
Maria B.
Evansville, IN
my son has sensitive skin. has anyone used this that has a child with sensitive skin? is the smell overpowering?
Nikki I.