Suave® Kids Disney Frozen Elsa Berry Flurry Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Chatel P.Suave® Kids Disney Frozen Elsa Berry Flurry Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Fanny J.Suave® Kids Disney Frozen Elsa Berry Flurry Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Jessica M.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids Disney Frozen Elsa Berry Flurry Shampoo & Conditioner, 28 oz: Disney's Frozen Elsa makes bath time more adventurous and fun for kids! Fruity, fun strawberry scent designed for kids A shampoo and conditioner that gently cleans Rich, creamy...

Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Not to bad. I don’t personally use this shampoo but my son and daughter do they seem to like it. I feel that the product is to runny that’s why I’m giving it 4 stars. Overall satisfied with this product.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
My girls love this stuff! They haven't complained about it stinging their eyes and love the pink color of it too. I appreciate them cutting unnecessary ingredients from my kids shampoo & body washes. Wish more brands did this too.
Valena B.
smithboro
my girls love anything frozen! I like all suave products. I like the smell and how it cleans their hair. yes we will keep buying this product. it has a great price and we are satisfied. love that it has choices for child- adult. would recommend to others.
Crystal G.
Brooklyn ny
My daughter loves this bath wash, maybe only because it has frozen on it, I have to buy this soap about once a month, I find it to be very affordable. I'm satisfied with amount I get and the smell, I do recommend it to anyone that has little girls.
Erin B.
Batavia
I have used this product for my daughter. The smell is nice, and consistency is good! I would buy this product again. It was gentle and didn't seem like it was too strong! I would recommend it to friends!
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I like this for my little girls hair. It smells really good. It makes her hair soft. The only real complaint I have is it left her hair a little oily and weighed down.
Yareli L.
Madera , CA
I sometimes baby sit my niece and she loves frozen , I seen this conditioner And just got it because it has frozen on it . But my sister is hooked on it and said that she loves it so much 💞 so yes I can say this is one of her favorites and mine to because I put her on it
MELANIE W.
Great product! My girls love that it's Frozen and I love that it is a combo shampoo and conditioner! Saves me time and also smells sooo good! It also doesn't break the bank-- affordable for all!
Laura H.
El Paso, TX
I like that its areally good size for the price and smells like strawberries and it has the frozen character on it which makes it appealing to my daughters
Dolores P.
Plant City, FL
I like it because i use this for my daughter hair this make she's hair soft and healthy. I recommend this product for the care of hair the children.

back