Suave® Kids Disney Frozen Anna Winter Melon Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Raven A.Suave® Kids Disney Frozen Anna Winter Melon Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Britany N.Suave® Kids Disney Frozen Anna Winter Melon Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Chaya K.

BY SUAVE

Suave Kids Disney Frozen Anna Winter Melon Shampoo & Conditioner, 28 oz: Disney's Frozen Anna makes bath time more adventurous and fun for kids! Fruity, fun watermelon scent designed for kids A shampoo and conditioner that gently cleans Rich, creamy...

Patricia R.
Fontana, CA
I just bought my daughter the gift pack from target cause it was 20% off. It came with a cute brush and body wash. Of course as always she ended up seeing it before I could wrap it,but she was so excited to see that her soap had frozen on it. Smart to put the characters on it, it makes bath time a whole lot easier to start. Never had a complain about suave prodjucts.
Raven A.
Brattleboro, VT
My 8 yr old daughter and 5 yr old granddaughter love being independent and using this. They love how easy it is. The smell is lovely. The bottle fits good in the shower. Great price. The pump works well. All around great for kids. I will buy again!
Amber W.
Rainbow City, AL
My kids love frozen so they love this. They also love the berry scent. It leaves their hait so clean. It is easy to use with a pump handle. I highly recommend this product.
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Scent is excellent, my kids absolutely love this product. Can be purchased almost anywhere and it’s not expensive. Works like it’s supposed to . Made in 2 sizes but I prefer this larger size. Satisfied with this product.
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
My kids liked the packaging, but this is not one of my favorite kids bath products. Suave makes products we like better. It is a good value for the volume and price and I do like the pump in the bottle, which makes it easier to give baths.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
This is my daughters favorite shampoo she uses this all the time and her hair has less tangles and more shiny and life in her hair easy to rinse and dont leave any resude.
Chaya K.
Suave Kids makes bath & shower time fun for my kids and enjoyable on my wallet. My girls enjoy washing their hair with this delightfully scented shampoo and conditioner in one, featuring Disney's Frozen Anna. I love the price and that it comes in a large 28fl oz size with a pump for easier dispensing and less waste of product!
Darlene I.
South Gate, CA
My daughter loves this product! it is the only shampoo I buy for her because she loves that it is Disney themed as well as the scent. It makes bath time fun for her. I used to buy the Jhonson brand for her, but as she is getting older, almost 3, I don't have to worry about her not being able to close her eyes when the shampoo is being washed off making it easier to use this product for her.
Dakota L.
Wasilla, AK
I used this on my children's hair, it smelled fantastic but left their hair dry and brittle. They had tons of dandruff as well. I kept wanting to love it as it was fairly cheap and smelled so great but it just left their hair feeling so bad that I ended up tossing it.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
I use this to shave my legs and it works amazing lol I tried it for my hair but I didn't like it so I use it for my legs and my legs get a real close shave and it smells good.