3 colors available

BY SUAVE #1 in Detangling Treatments

Suave® Kids Detangling Spray.
Double Dutch apple.
Hypoallergenic.
Tear free.
Alcohol free.
10.5 fl oz (310 ml). see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "i have curly hair that tangles easily, this stuff is a life saver!" in 2 reviews
  • "It works so very well in my daughters hair" in 1 review
  • "This product works great you don need use a large amount to detangle your hair." in 1 review
  • "It's very affordable and it gets the job done when I'm in dire need of some detangling! " in 1 review
  • "My only complaint is that it can make hair look a little oily if you're not careful and spray too much." in 1 review
Kiernan M.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this detangling spray not only on my kids but also on my own hair. Our family is CURSED with thin fine limp lifeless hair which I could continue to describe in vivid boring detail but this product helped sort out a whole host on knots and unruly problem patches for ua. From my 12 year old son who is growing his hair out so he can donate it to a cause very near and dear to all of us *locks of love* he has to be careful what he uses so as not to damage his hair so it will qualify to also removing the tiny close to the scalp knots on my 1 year old nearly bald sons head all the way up to some serious bed head knots on my on hair. It isn't greasy afterwards so no need to clean product out after use and the smell is yummy enough to eat!! I couldn't give enough praise about this product!!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Loved this product! My mother in law brought with her when she came back from FL with my kids. My son has really curly hair and that summer we decided to let his hair grow out. Every morning he would wake up with a huge tangled mess that he would cry for me not to brush out. But after using this detangling spray each time he showered he had no more tears and would actually bring his brush and the suave kids detangling spray with him to me so that I can spray his hair with it. Plus it smells really good! This is an awesome product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has long tangled hair. ☺️
Amy C.
Amy C.
La Verne, CA
I bought this because I had dreadlocks that I was trying to take out in hopes that this would work. spoiler alert: it didn't. then I thought oh it's probably because my hair is in tight knots that it won't work but now I don't have dreadlocks and I will still use it from time to time. my hair is naturally just very prone to knots it always has been and this product works but it also dries out my hair. so I don't know, I always have to apply oil afterwards and it gets rid of the scent. I wouldn't repurchase.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter has the habit (that she got from me) of just washing her hair and going. However, because her hair is so long, she gets these crazy knots. Every now and then, I force the issue or threaten to cut her hair and neither one of us would make it through the detangling if it weren't for Suave Kids Detangling Spray. We spray a LOT on her hair, especially on the knots, and it gets the tangles out with some work but without leaving her hair hair greasy. It's left shiny! I highly recommend it.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I love mostly everything from Suave! I especially love their kids line! Their products not only smell incredible! But they work well too! Their products for kids are all tear free which is super important if you're a paren't you care about that! This hair detangler I've even using for years on my oldest daughters unruly hair! It always works wonders and makes my job each morning a whole lot easier! I'm not big on the smell of this particular detangler but it works great! I'd definitely recommend
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Columbus, GA
My 2 year old daughter has very long hair with some curl that gets knotted easily. I saw the suave detangling spray at Walmart and tried it to see if it would help make it easier to brush her hair without crying. I spray her hair with it before brushing. If she gets bad knots in areas, I apply a little extra detangler. It has worked great and she no longer minds me brushing her hair when I use the detangler. I would recommend this to anyone who has a little girl whose hair tangles easily.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
I bought this when I went to the beach last summer since the salt water makes my hair tangle. This product worked amazingly at getting out the tangles in my hair which is very fine but still thick. I gave this four stars because my sister who has very thick and more course hair it did not work as well. It made it easier for her to get out tangles but did not work as well as on my hair. It also has the most pleasant green apple scent which adds to the experience you get when using this.
Sara T.
Sara T.
I really love using the Suave Detangling Spray for my daughter's hair. The price point is perfect, not even $3. I love the smell of it compared to other brands it smells like apples. It also works. Which makes it overall an amazing product. Make sure you shake well before you use it. It will help to get those knots out of hair and anyone with kids know you need a good Detangling spray, and I truly feel this one is the best out there for price, smell & efficiency on how well it works.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
My neice has really thick curly hair and hates having her hair brushed because it hurts. when she started hiding the brush I took her to the store to find something to help and we ended up getting suave detangling spray. she lives the scent and it has made the experience so much more enjoyable for everyone envolved. I ended up dying my hair and it became really dry and hair to brush out so I gave her spray a try and it made it so much easier.
Nikki V.
Nikki V.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product isn't just for kids! I'm a 26 year old female with extremely long and tick hair that gets tangled easily. I've tried "high end" brands, you name it I've tried it. All have left my hair untamed or greasy. Suave detangler is the ONLY thing that leaves my hair happy, smelling good and soft! Not only is the product doing what it says but it also cuts my drying time in half! Please please please never stop making this product!
Muji B.
Is this a good scent?
Madison H.
Madison H.
Florissant, MO
Does this cause your hair to look greasy
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Do they make a detangling spray for adults or should I just use the kids one?
Natalie V.