BY SUAVE #9 in Detangling Treatments

Suave® Kids Detangling Spray.
Double Dutch apple.
Hypoallergenic.
Tear free.
Alcohol free.
10.5 fl oz (310 ml).

Suave® Kids Detangling Spray Double Dutch Apple
  • "i have curly hair that tangles easily, this stuff is a life saver!" in 2 reviews
  • "It works so very well in my daughters hair" in 1 review
  • "This product works great you don need use a large amount to detangle your hair." in 1 review
  • "It's very affordable and it gets the job done when I'm in dire need of some detangling! " in 1 review
  • "Not only does it help detangle even the most tangled hair, it leaves my daughters' hair smelling fantastic all day!" in 1 review
jazmin v.
This product has been around for the longest time and since then it has been one of the most popular brands used by kids. My son has one with watermelon scent and he is involve with it. He always wants me to get him more when he finishes it. Very satisfied.
Melissa G.
Norman, OK
It says "kids" but let me tell you. As a 29 year old with wavy, frizzy hair...this stuff is a lifesaver. It smells amazing, and it keeps me from ripping my hair out of my head. It works wonders.
M.Lee D.
Exeter, CA
Suave kids detangler is a very good product. I like the fact that you don't have to totally saturate the hair. Just section spray on the hair, and start the detangling process. I use this product on myself and my boys. We all have long to medium length curly hair. I t works wonder. I have used this ever since my sons were very young. they are 12 and 8. And its still a must have in our medicine chest. @Suave
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
About 15 yrs ago when my daughter was 4 she had the thickest curly red hair and it was beautiful. It was also hard to keep it from knotting up. We used suave leave in detangular to keep it knot free and we bought a lot of it. It would let the brush or comb glide through it easier. I recommend it to anyone who has aa need to detangle thier children’s hair.
Emy L.
Pelham, NY
A great inexpensive detangler. I have boys and they both have different hair textures so we know that this product works on both the thick curly and straight! I would recommended combing through with your hands or with a very wide toothed comb. I use it in my hair after a very windy day which leaves this long hair in a nest of knots! Will buy again. Fragranced lighlty.
Abby A.
Amherst, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
My little sister always has very tangly hair so I wanted to get this for her. It seriously made it so much easier to get the knots out with way less screaming! Definitely recommend this if you have a little one with tangly hair!
Britani B.
Avondale, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Suave Kids Detangling Spray in Double Dutch Apple does exactly what it says it does with a few drawbacks that can be worked around. The majority of those drawbacks are that it weighs down hair, & gets your hair feeling oily fairly quickly. To circumvent that, one has to use it sparingly, & wash frequently. The price isn’t too bad either. Sometimes I can get it for just over a dollar or so if I need to purchase a bottle.
aly M.
Frederick, MD
I’ve literally been using this detangling spray for the last 15 years. It smells so great and fresh, and that smells stays in your hair long after it’s dried. It really does the trick in dentangling hair without leaving a residue or oiliness in your hair. I swear by this spray.
Kamila K.
Ridgewood, NY
I have to say, my daughter has a ton of hair!!! It's really long and curly and this product works because there isn't any tears whenever I brush her hair!!! It's one of the cheaper detanglers but trust me I used many and some super expensive and did no justice like this does!!
Riley S.
This product is not just for kids. This spray is a miracle worker at helping even the most tangled, curly hair become easily untangled. Plus, this stuff smells great! I get this from Wal-Mart, and I would highly recommend it! Suave® Kids Apple Detangler Spray
Muji B.
Can 12+ use it ?
Kristin a.
grantham , NH
Is this a good scent?
Madison H.
Florissant, MO
Does this cause your hair to look greasy
BRANDY R.
Springfield , MO
How well does this work?
Natalie V.