BY SUAVE #2 in Detangling Treatments

Suave® Kids Detangling Spray.
Double Dutch apple.
Hypoallergenic.
Tear free.
Alcohol free.
10.5 fl oz (310 ml). see more...

Buy on Target
  • "i have curly hair that tangles easily, this stuff is a life saver!" in 2 reviews
  • "This product works great you don need use a large amount to detangle your hair." in 1 review
  • "It works so very well in my daughters hair" in 1 review
  • "My only complaint is that it can make hair look a little oily if you're not careful and spray too much." in 1 review
  • "It's very affordable and it gets the job done when I'm in dire need of some detangling! " in 1 review
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Review for: Awesome more...
We have used this several times and it has a nice light scent. It hydrated her hair without leaving a film . She has very curly and thick hair , so when she is out Of the shower we will immediately spray it on her hair paying close attention to the ends. Often we will use it if we need to put a brush through her dry hair and it seems to do a great job. This is also a great refresher if you just want to put some sand and clean up the hair a little bit.We will buy this product again as it does exactly as it says
Devin O.
Review for: Awesome more...
Lol Im literally 17 years old and I still use this stuff and have ever since I was a kid. It is super hydrating and cheap and I find that it comes in super handy at the beach when you go in the water and the salt drys out your hair or if you just have massive knots after showering. It is probably not as great as high end detangles, but it is cheap and comes in super handy.  Suave Kids Detangling Spray Double Dutch Apple
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I'm not a fan of this detangler by Suave, AT ALL.... I bought it when my oldest daughter was in the first grade, and I would spray her towel dried hair, (she has VERY thick coarse hair, her father and I both have very thick hair too) and it would kind of help detangle her hair BUT I didn't care for the smell of it, and most of all it would make her hair hard and crunchy when it dried (I didn't over saturate her hair either) so I tried having her take her bath at night instead of before school in the mornings and spray the ends of her dry hair and all it did was make it worse, like wayyyyy worse, and her hair ended up being sticky. I tried Every which way to make it work for her hair, and it just didn't work well at all. So since then I just use adult detanglers on her hair.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I like Suave products especially with kiddos. It is affordable and they are keeping up with the latest science of hair and body products. This detangler works great. My daughter has extremely long hair and it is a tangled mess in the morning. A couple of sprays of this and the brush goes right through easily. And the price though.... Great value.
Allison L.
Greenwich, NJ
This is the best detangling product of all time. I’ve been repping it since 2003 and I’ll continue to.

It has an amazing smell and it really gets the work done! I feel like I lose a lot less hair with this product because it gets my hair so tangle free that I can give my head one swipe of a brush and it’s good to go.
victoria d.
Review for: Awesome more...
I am almost 23 years old and I am still using this detangler. Honestly it is an amazing value for the price! Also this product smells amazing. I think there are definitely better detanglers on the market but if you are looking for a cheap detangler that gets the job done I would definitely recommend this product!
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
Review for: Awesome more...
I love this. I buy this for my son when his hair starts to get long. He has very  very thick hair and has about 4 cowlicks randomly on his head so his hair goes everywhere and is so hard to manage. But this product helps keep his hair from knotting and matting together, I recommend it to all the mommys out there!
Kayla E.
Broadalbin
Review for: Suave® Kids Double Dutch Apple 10.5 fl. oz. Detangling Spray 2 ct Pack more...
I love sauces detangling spray. I used it as a kid and i now use it with my kids. After spraying their hair is so much easier to brush. I would rather use this brand then My others. Its hydrating and smells so nice. Completely satisfied with this product, and will continue to use it.
Julieanna M.
My daughter has been using this detangler spray from Suave since she was 3. Her hair tangles extremely bad but this detangling spray works miracles in her hair. Plus she loves the scent it leaves in her hair! I love this product for the price and how well it actually does it’s job!
Rae W.
Tewksbury, MA
This stuff is not just for kids! It’s easy to do you tangle and you don’t need a ton of product in my opinion. I have a lot of hair so I do it in a couple different sections but it works great. And the smell is really good. Not too overpowering once your hair dries
Muji B.
Can 12+ use it ?
Kristin a.
Grantham, NH
Is this a good scent?
Madison H.
Florissant, MO
Does this cause your hair to look greasy
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
How well does this work?
Daniela R.
Do they make a detangling spray for adults or should I just use the kids one?