BY SUAVE #4 in Detangling Treatments

Suave® Kids Detangling Spray.
Double Dutch apple.
Hypoallergenic.
Tear free.
Alcohol free.
10.5 fl oz (310 ml).

Buy on Target
  • "i have curly hair that tangles easily, this stuff is a life saver!" in 2 reviews
  • "It works so very well in my daughters hair" in 1 review
  • "This product works great you don need use a large amount to detangle your hair." in 1 review
  • "It's very affordable and it gets the job done when I'm in dire need of some detangling! " in 1 review
  • "Not only does it help detangle even the most tangled hair, it leaves my daughters' hair smelling fantastic all day!" in 1 review
avani p.
I used this for quite awhile back in high school, and I actually loved it! Even though its children's themed it does what it is supposed to! I would like it more if the packing was cuter, haha. I like the smell though even if it could be better. It would make my hair easier to brush through after showering and washing it, and it made a big difference!
Darlene R.
Brimley
About 15 yrs ago when my daughter was 4 she had the thickest curly red hair and it was beautiful. It was also hard to keep it from knotting up. We used suave leave in detangular to keep it knot free and we bought a lot of it. It would let the brush or comb glide through it easier. I recommend it to anyone who has aa need to detangle thier children’s hair.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
My step daughter has wicked tangled hair after a bath or waking up. I DONT find this product useful other than when it's dry hair. Then it's only making it wet for easier brushing. Doesn't do much for tangles in my opinion. It does keep her thinking that it helps though and the smell is nice. So we continue to buy it.
Caroline D.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this detangler! It has such a nice scent and detangles my hair well and smoothly. I have been using since I was a kid and still love it. I usually use it after a shower. This is one of the only detanglers I have used and never stopped because I never found anything wrong with it.
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
This is great for using on kids hair. It combs out knots with no tears. Pain free with a nice scent. It does not take a lot of product to get this effect. This works best for thick and curly hair. Does not work well for fine hair. I love that you can use this for dry and wet hair. I would recommend this product.
Kamila K.
Ridgewood, NY
I have to say, my daughter has a ton of hair!!! It's really long and curly and this product works because there isn't any tears whenever I brush her hair!!! It's one of the cheaper detanglers but trust me I used many and some super expensive and did no justice like this does!!
aly M.
harpers ferry
I’ve literally been using this detangling spray for the last 15 years. It smells so great and fresh, and that smells stays in your hair long after it’s dried. It really does the trick in dentangling hair without leaving a residue or oiliness in your hair. I swear by this spray.
Raquel E.
Napa, CA
I really love this for my kids hair! It smells nice and the packaging is cute. My daughter has extremely curly hair and i spray this on her hair while its wet than brush her hair. It works great!!
Riley S.
This product is not just for kids. This spray is a miracle worker at helping even the most tangled, curly hair become easily untangled. Plus, this stuff smells great! I get this from Wal-Mart, and I would highly recommend it! Suave® Kids Apple Detangler Spray
Megan M.
This detangler smells really good and is a good transition from little kid to DIY kid. It brushes through wet hair easily but is drying and a bit harsh on adult hair. It’s really good for the practice of it but altogether the ingredients are not that great.
Muji B.
Can 12+ use it ?
Kristin a.
grantham, NH
Is this a good scent?
Madison H.
Florissant, MO
Does this cause your hair to look greasy
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
How well does this work?
Daniela R.
Do they make a detangling spray for adults or should I just use the kids one?