BY SUAVE #22 in Hair Gel

Suave Kids® Cool Ocean Blast Styling Gel lets kids have fun with their hair while looking their cutest. Suave's trusted formula rinses off clean, so you won't see any residue. Suave's alcohol-free gel adds cool to kids' style without all the crunch. Just one squirt is perfect for spiking, creating a wet look or adding a bit of rock 'n roll without build-up or flakes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I bought his gel to help keep my son’s hair in place. He has a lot of cowlicks so I feel like the gel is necessary to keep his hair looking good. We like the smell a lot but it doesn’t hold that well. If he sweats at all or if there’s a lot of humidity in the air, his style won’t last even with the gel.
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
I didn’t like this at all for my son. It left white stuff in his hair. I would not recommend it to anyone..caps break easily too. Put a little in, didn’t stick. Put a lot in made it greasy. Hate this product and I suave products all the time. Very disappointing for the kid products.
Carol S.
Absolutely love this gel for my super wavy unmanageable hair & not only does it not leave residue and leave my hair smelling amazing?! It's the best on the market! I highly remommend this!
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
When I want my son's hair to stay put, I use this gel. It has a nice scent and doesn't make my son's hair too stiff. After a long day, it does start to flake little. Overall though I think it's definitely worth using for the low price that it is.
hanna y.
My 2 boys have hairstyles that need hair gel, but I don't want to use something harsh that will damage their hair and leave it hard and brittle. This gel is great because it holds the style without making their hair rock hard. And unlike other kid's hair gels, it doesn't leave a white residue.
Glam Mom ..
McAllen, TX
This does not hold my daughters hair at all unless I put mega globs in her hair.. doesn't last at all, her baby hairs are popping up even before I finish putting the pony tail band on her hair
Jessica H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I really loved this gel. First the smell was great, i don't like the fruity stuff, so this was clean and fresh for my son. It holds pretty good for and also washes out right away.

Why is this not sold in stores anymore? Wish I could still find it!
Amber B.
This gel can only be explained with one word, Amazing. I have two boy's, one with curly and one with straight hair. This product leaves no residue and is not harsh in any way. My oldest has extreme excema and this product, along with all the rest of the Suave kids hypoallergenic line has no negative affects on his skin. This product line has actually improved his skin and his excema has not flared up once. My husband as well as I have begun to use the same products. I am simply in love and am beyond thankful. I only wish they would create a light lotion to complete this product family.
melonie m.
Gretna, LA
I picked up Suave Kids styling gel to use on my two year old sons hair. My son has thick, curly hair and I needed something that would keep the curls in place without giving that crisp look other gels tend to give. This gel has been wonderful and I'm now on my third bottle. It goes on creamy and keeps the hair style you choose in place. The gel does not leave a crispy or hard feel to the hair. This gel is wonderful.
Kimberly M.
Las Vegas, NV
We received this courtesy of Influenster. My son enjoyed applying this. It went on a lot easier than his usual pomade. That made styling a breeze. The problem is the hold did not last anywhere near as long. He would come home from school looking like he applied nothing at all. For the price, I think it would be worth reapplying throughout the day if budget mattered. If not, I think applying a higher quality product once for the day is better.
Angela G.
bronx, NY
Does it leave your child's hair to stiff
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Where can i buy this??
Michele L.
If put on wet hair it does.
Adriana R.
My son recently discovered he is in love with spikes in his hair. Would you recommend this product for long lasting results. And is it flake free?
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
First of all I would like to say I do not work for this company I am just like a silver give me my thoughts the crew oh shit blast styling gel the kids is so awesome my son has spiky hair that is just great and it's very hard to get up this product does not have any harsh chemicals makes up all the products and it's working it's great I fight all the time I really recommend you buying it and the smell is great and it's not expense