BY SUAVE #40 in Mousse

Suave Kids® Cherry Vanilla Soda Mousse lets kids have fun with their hair while looking their cutest. Suave's trusted formula rinses off clean, so you won't see any residue. Bouncy curls won't miss a beat with this moisturizing alcohol-free mousse. Suave mousse is formulated with lightweight conditioners to help control frizz, define curls and smooth hair for all-day style without the crunch. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a little girl she has long thick hair and this product works for her hair smells nice easy to apply to got it from Walmart it’s a blue I well definitely buy it agin I hope this helps u guys out .
Erika E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this mousse when I want to give my daughter’s hair volume without having to use hairspray during the holidays.
It is a great value at $3.50-4! No residue and she likes how it smells.
Patricia W.
Kokomo, IN
I been looking for something for my grandaughter . She has a pixie haircut. She likes it to look kinda wet and managed, but don't like the way other brands leave her hair stiff. She likes it to stay soft. I ran across then standing in the Isle for what seemed like forever trying to decide on what to get. I spotted this, it was a new product. I bought it took it home. Tried it out on her after that evenings bath, and she loved it !!! It smells good and leaves hair soft.
Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kids mousse is every mom's dream for that perfect little boy hairstyle! We love the scent and I feel good about allowing my 8 year old to style his own hair. He looks so adorable! I find that the hold is moderate, not too stuff but also not quick to loose its shape and that's saying something considering little boys are rough and tumble. He has double cow licks and this product allows mom to make his hair look perfect! He is a hair twiggler, and I can honestly say that when he comes home from school, his hair NEVER looks greasy or like he has dandruff from product breakdown. Suave hit it out of the park with this product!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have a little with curly hair this is a must have. I was so nervous aboug adding product to my daughter's hair but this product puts my mind at ease. She is now 8 and had been using this for almost 5 years. Her favorite thing about it is the cherry cola scent. My favorite thing is that it is alcohol free. It gives her hair and perfect hold and finish, defines her curls in an amazing way without an residue and lasts all day. Plus you cannot beat the price. I am always reccomending this product to my mom friends.
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM
Love this product for myself! I have allergies and curly hair (great combo) and was so pleasantly surprised to find out that Suave's product for kids is a great, light hold with no allergy issues and it smells nice, too. You also can't beat the price although sometimes it can be difficult to track down offline.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My three year old has curly hair and this is a go to for us! Doesn't leave you with crunchy crispy curls, doesn't flake off and isn't sticky. A little goes a long way, and the packaging makes it very easy to pump as you style your child's hair. The smell is nice fresh a light and it is easy to find in store!
Amere G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My kids absolutely love it! They are always excited to go with me at the market and pick they're own choice of character. The bath time is always a fun time and the kids enjoy the sweet smell of Cherry Vanilla. I highly recommend this for mommies who struggles with their little ones during bath time. Have them pick their favorites and soon you'll be surprised how much they're enjoying bath time.
Cyndi J.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these they bring back memories from when I was a kid. I like the way they smell. I use it only hair and my littles sister hair and it really does help make it aloe more easier and with less damage.
Leah M.
Midvale, UT
When my child had longer hair, it was much curlier and extremely difficult to manage. Once I could get it to a manageable point, I always used this Suave Mouse and it akways looked awesome and lasted most if the day. My child liked the bottle it came in and it was easy enough for them to gain more independence and do their own hair. It smells really fresh but it is not an overpowering scent. Overall, this is a great product.
Lulu G.
How to do you like this product?
Summer W.
Is the scent Really strong , or light ?
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Is this the only scent ? Will it do good on my daughter kinky curly hair ?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work will it curl hair
Terence K.
White House, TN
Would this be a good product for a 3 year old ? I'm hesitant about putting anything in her hair but it's crazy sometimes and a hair tie just don't do the trick .