Suave® Kids Apple Detangling Spray

Description:

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! All tied up in knots and tangles? Our Suave Kids Apple Detangler Spray will help make combing through your childs hair a cinch. Its formula is hypoallergenic, tear-free and alcohol-free, and helps to eliminate knots and tangles when used on wet or dry hair. Gender: Unisex.

Suave® Kids Apple Detangling Spray Would you recommend this product for curly hair that gets a lot if tangles?
Does with work well with curly haired kids? My daughter’s hair always gets knots, even with detangler spray.
Start your review of Suave® Kids Apple Detangling Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Stacie B.
Suave® Kids Apple Detangling Spray uploaded by Stacie B.
I love this for my grand daughters hair!! She has fine hair that is curly and this is a must have!!!
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
I use the detangler spray for my son's curly hair. It helps a lot to get the knots out . I can comb through his hair a lot easier.
courtney L.
1,039 reviews
I have a very stubborn 3 year old that absolutely hates getting her hair brushed. This stuff is a life saver. She calls it her "magic spray" because I can use it and brush her hair without it hurting her. Any other time, I have to fight to brush her hair. But this stuff makes it easy to brush and get the tangles out without bothering or irritating her at all. And it smells amazing! It leaves her hair soft and shiny and tangle free. Definitely always have some on hand.
Anna H.
Indianapolis
My sister which is 7. Has super thick hair like I do! And she of course doesn't brush her hair on a daily basis. This stuff though really helps getting out the tangles. Also it isn't that expensive either! I would recommend to anybody that has kids to buy this!
jennifer T.
Booneville, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this to try and i even loved it for my hair. the smell was good and it fmdetangled really good. It has a cute packaging. I have a grandson and am going to let him try it. I think it works jusy as good as other detanglers. i really like it. It is a good value for the price.
Rhiannon L.
Rockwall, TX
Suave® Kids Apple Detangling Spray uploaded by Rhiannon L.
This detangler works great. I use it in my 7yo’s hair when it’s dry to get most of the knots out. The smell is light and pleasant. One bottle last a long time with my daughter’s shoulder length hair. I have used the other scents, they also smell good.
Kristalyn P.
Beaufort, SC
This is the only way I can get a brush through my daughters curly hair. It smells great it reminds me of my childhood and it’s really inexpensive. I will continue repurchasing.
Vanessa O.
West Deptford , NJ
1,244 reviews
My middle child loves the scent of this spray and so do i. It makes it alot easier to do her hair with something she loves. The formula makes her hair so much more easier to comb threw.
Crystal W.
Cheraw, SC
This product is great and smells great! I use this on my daughters hair every morning to get her knots out and it does the trick! This plus hair spray keeps her hair in place all day and stays smelling amazing. I recommend it and kids love it I bought mine for $6!!
Becca P.
Waco, TX
Works super well! Smells great! I dont have kids but I do buy it for myself. It's really affordable & works just as well as others I've tried.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa C.
il y a 6 mois
Melissa C. il y a 6 mois
I ended up buying it to try today! It smells quite nice.