BY SUAVE #2 in Detangling Treatments

Description:

This product tames the toughest knots and tangles. It makes combing through a cinch. Hair will be soft with no more tangles. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested formula is tear free and hypoallergenic. Alcohol free.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Amodimethicone, DMDM Hydantoin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• Does this work to detangle?1 Answers
  • Do they have any other scents for this product? 4 Answers
  • Can I use this on my hair if I got blonde highlights in i...1 Answers
Angela M.
Lake elsinore, CA
Purchased at: Target
I like this product enough. It's a good price. The only down side is that it's not really meant for long, thick hair. My daughter has pretty thick hair that gets tangled easily. I'm still on the hunt for something better than this, but in the meantime, this works well enough and it smells nice.
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is a good drug store detangler spray that is easy to find and comes with a great price! You literally can get it for like $3 at target. The smell is really nice, it smells like fresh crisp apples and I am all for things that smell really good being put all over my hair. However, I have very thick, long hair and I find that the only way this stuff works is when I saturate my hair in it! It does not get rid of the majority of my tangles. So it doesn't really help with what it is intended to do for me. I also wish that it did more for my hair like add shine, add softness, or something like other products I have used. I will repurchase though because it does smell good and it is cheap but I have found better options that I like better.
chelsie M.
This is a must for my daughter's hair. After she wakes up in the morning's her hair is a crazy mess. After using this and combing her hair thru it not only looks great but the smells great and she isn't yelling at me that I'm hurting her head, because this makes it way better and easier to comb thru. I've used the Aussie detangler and I feel like it just leaves her hair feeling and looking greasy. I'd definitely use this suave brand and it's cheaper. 👌👍
Riley H.
Altoona, AL
This product is mostly used by moms on kids however.. I’m 19 and have super thick and outrageously curly hair. It’s hard to brush my hair out without it being wet from a shower or having this sprayed on it...(unless my hair is straightened, then it’s easier to brush out) I can brush my hair and ten minutes later it be like I haven’t even brushed it and this product makes it so easy to get through the tangles and knots quick and less painfully. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND
Lauren S.
LaGrange
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SPRAY. my hair loves to knot and tangle itself up and I hate destroying my hair when trying to brush through all of the tangles. This spray helps so much. I spray it about five times all over my head and pairing it with my WET brush it allows me to brush through my hair with no pain and no tangles. 10/10 would recommend.
Ashtyn J.
I use this to detangle my baby sister’s hair, since it’s like a rats nest in there if we don’t brush it out, and this works like a charm. Never have too much problems combing the tangles out when we use this. Definitely would recommend for tender headed children.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
I really like this Suave kid's detangling spray. It works well on my daughters curly hair and it smells really good too. I had no trouble at all combing through her hair after spritzing this all after her bath. I love how suave products are super affordable and how they have a wide range of products for all hair types.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Suave Kids Apple 🍏 Detangler Spray is the best Detangler for the price! It is also great in other scents but apple 🍎 is my favorite! Being that you can find this at most dollar stores makes it a great buy for everyone!!! My hair is wavy and tangles easily and this allows me to really get the tangles out!
M.Lee D.
Exeter, CA
Great hair detangler and the Apple fragrance is just right , not over powering. It smells best on freshly shampooed hair. Great for all hair types ; straight hair, thick hair;l, long hair and the Curliest of curlies. This is coming from a household of curlyheaded boys and their Mum. ❤ @ Suave
Julia S.
Midway Park, NC
I'm an adult and I still use this stuff! I have super long and wavy hair and even putting it up in a bun would leave it horribly tangled at the end of the day. Once I started using this again, I never have to worry about tangles. I use it every single night!
Rachel F.
Can I use this to set my makeup? Will it work? Is this a life hack? Will my life change forever?? Tell me this is urgent! I must know NOW!!!!!
Brenda S.
Pocatello, ID
Does this really untangle hair? Anyone ever use it on curly hair?
Anayeli C.
Los Angeles, CA
Do this damage my girl hair
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
I've bought this de tangled twice as its really the only one kid friendly I've found at Target. But on both my bottles, the spray feature messed up, and jammed...have any of you had this issue?
Bobbie W.
Deer lake , WY
My daughter has super long and tangly hair..has anyone tried this and would you recommend it ? I am currently using the L'oreal kids detangler but not finding it very helpful at all!

Amazon