Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Can I use this to set my makeup? Will it work? Is this a life hack? Will my life change forever?? Tell me this is urgent! I must know NOW!!!!!
Caroline J.
Caroline J.
Jan. 28, 2017, 8:16 p.m.
I would advise against it ! Unfortunately this is not the product you need to change your life forever!
Jennyfer R.
Jennyfer R.
Jan. 28, 2017, 4:21 p.m.
I wouldn't do that
April D.
April D.
Nov. 20, 2016, 4:41 p.m.
I couldn't image using this to set my makeup. I wouldn't!
Julia A.
Julia A.
June 20, 2016, 10:32 p.m.
I wouldn't try it, but a face primer or a makeup setting spray. This will make your face oily and will probably make you break out.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
June 7, 2016, 8:10 p.m.
I would not recommend that because it might make your face look VERY oily and it might leave your make up looking smudgy.
Donna M.
Donna M.
June 7, 2016, 7:42 p.m.
I wouldn't recommend using this to set your makeup. It can mess up your makeup. Making you unnecessarily oily.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
June 7, 2016, 5:20 p.m.
I would definitely not recommend using this to set your makeup! Just from using it as a detangler it can feel some what oily and that would not help keep your makeup in place.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
June 7, 2016, 5:05 p.m.
I don't think this debt angler would be a good idea to set your face with . It would love ur makeup runny and sticky
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
June 7, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
No. That would not be a good idea.
Kathleen E.
Kathleen E.
June 7, 2016, 12:54 p.m.
I feel like the moisturizing components would just do the opposite of setting your make up, but who knows. I've never tried it for that
Carol G.
Carol G.
June 7, 2016, 10:55 a.m.
I am going to say no.... It's a conditioner and it will make your skin oily and shiny. It will not keep your makeup in place at all!!!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
June 5, 2016, 12:22 a.m.
I've gotten this on my face before and it's actually made my makeup come off. So yeah I definitely wouldn't use it as a makeup setting spray.
Montana M.
Montana M.
May 21, 2016, 12:06 a.m.
Honestly, I don't think that will work.. I think it's a bit too watery to work was a makeup setter