Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Can I use this to set my makeup? Will it work? Is this a life hack? Will my life change forever?? Tell me this is urgent! I must know NOW!!!!!
Caroline J.
Caroline J.
Kingsport, TN
8 months ago
I would advise against it ! Unfortunately this is not the product you need to change your life forever!
Jennyfer R.
Jennyfer R.
8 months ago
I wouldn't do that
April D.
April D.
10 months, 1 week ago
I couldn't image using this to set my makeup. I wouldn't!
Julia A.
Julia A.
Midway Park, NC
1 year, 3 months ago
I wouldn't try it, but a face primer or a makeup setting spray. This will make your face oily and will probably make you break out.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Lakeville, MA
1 year, 3 months ago
I would not recommend that because it might make your face look VERY oily and it might leave your make up looking smudgy.
Donna M.
Donna M.
1 year, 3 months ago
I wouldn't recommend using this to set your makeup. It can mess up your makeup. Making you unnecessarily oily.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Bryan, TX
1 year, 3 months ago
I would definitely not recommend using this to set your makeup! Just from using it as a detangler it can feel some what oily and that would not help keep your makeup in place.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Reynoldsburg, OH
1 year, 3 months ago
I don't think this debt angler would be a good idea to set your face with . It would love ur makeup runny and sticky
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Springfield, IL
1 year, 3 months ago
No. That would not be a good idea.
Kathleen E.
Kathleen E.
1 year, 3 months ago
I feel like the moisturizing components would just do the opposite of setting your make up, but who knows. I've never tried it for that
Carol G.
Carol G.
1 year, 3 months ago
I am going to say no.... It's a conditioner and it will make your skin oily and shiny. It will not keep your makeup in place at all!!!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
1 year, 3 months ago
I've gotten this on my face before and it's actually made my makeup come off. So yeah I definitely wouldn't use it as a makeup setting spray.
Montana M.
Montana M.
Radford, VA
1 year, 4 months ago
Honestly, I don't think that will work.. I think it's a bit too watery to work was a makeup setter