BY SUAVE

• Es para todo tipo de cabello? Hasta qué edad lo recomiendan? Vale...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Caroline J.
Kingsport, TN
I use this product for my daughter's hair. She is 2 years old and her little fine hair get tangled like crazy when she sleeps. I had a hard time finding a kid product that had a decent smell.
The Apple scent isn't my favorite but it is a lot better than the other products !

I like how fast and easily it is to comb my daughter's hair once I spray this on her tangled hair ! She really likes looking at the bottle so it also keeps her still while I comb !
I would recommend this product for kids ! I just wish they would do a vanilla scent or baby power scent !
Shelby W.
corning, NY
I am not ashamed to say that I am 23 years old and I use this every single day. I have thin, highly processed, hair and it was impossible to get a comb through my hair without pulling out a million knots until I found this product. I remember using similar things when I was a kid and figured it'd be worth a try now! My comb slides through my hair super easily after using it and I like that it can be used on wet or dry hair, unlike most adult products.
Cori K.
West Chester, PA
I am 19 years old yet I continue to purchase this product! It is affordable and I use it when my hair becomes a little more unruly than usual or after I go swimming. The smell is amazing and it leaves my hair with a lightweight feel. Even though it is geared towards children I would say this product is safe enough to use with them!
Jennifer  W.
Edmond, OK
This product is not only great for kids but also adults! My hair is a tangled mess after I shower and before I started using this product I would dread washing my hair because of all the tangles my hair would get and the pain I felt from brushing it! But since I started using this I no long fear the idea of waning my hair!
Jaclyn R.
Love Love this detangler! My kids love the way it smells! The packaging is eye catching and the best thing about it is no more tangle tears after their bath time! My daughters hair is stick straight and gets tangled so easily! I put this detangler on after baths and before swimming and no more tears!
Patty G.
Tracy, CA
This is a must have for anyone one with Littles who have long hair. My daughter is extremely sensitive to hair brushing and will not get her hair brushed without it.

The price I most stores is reasonable.

The smell is a bonus but be ware: don't let your kids spray it. They'll usually use too much.
Alexandreia S.
I have been using this stuff for years!

When I was a kid I had super long hair that was always a mess & this is what my mother used on my hair.

I still use this when my hair is being difficult and anticipate having to use it on my own child's hair someday.

Oh, and it smells so good.
Ryan B.
Ruther Glen, VA
My daughter has the most tangled hair you've ever seen...until we started using this. Ever time it needs to be brushed this is what we use. Never tried the alternatives as we never needed to. Thus product is amazing and can eliminate any tangled that pop up! 100% recommended.
Kenya B.
Titusville, FL
I'm sure this product is great for thin or straight hair,but for thicker hair it didn't work as well for my cousins that are biracial. The packaging was great though, and smells wonderful. I would definitely recommend this product for younger kids with straight or thin hair.
Sydney W.
Linden, NJ
This product is absolutely amazing for any hair type! I have medium thickness, curly/wavy hair that's very dry, and I love it! While my boyfriend has super thick, straight/wavy hair, and loves it too! Gets out every single knot. And great for refreshing curls as well.
Rachel F.
Can I use this to set my makeup? Will it work? Is this a life hack? Will my life change forever?? Tell me this is urgent! I must know NOW!!!!!
Anayeli C.
Los Angeles, CA
Do this damage my girl hair
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
I've bought this de tangled twice as its really the only one kid friendly I've found at Target. But on both my bottles, the spray feature messed up, and jammed...have any of you had this issue?
Heather B.
Do they have any other scents for this product?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Es para todo tipo de cabello? Hasta qué edad lo recomiendan? Vale la pena comprarlo?