BY SUAVE #27 in Detangling Treatments

Dermatologist tested formula is tear-free and easy on eyes. see more...

• Do they have any other scents for this product? 4 Answers
  • About how much will this cost at Target?2 Answers
  • Es para todo tipo de cabello? Hasta qué edad lo recomiendan? Vale...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
chelsie M.
This is a must for my daughter's hair. After she wakes up in the morning's her hair is a crazy mess. After using this and combing her hair thru it not only looks great but the smells great and she isn't yelling at me that I'm hurting her head, because this makes it way better and easier to comb thru. I've used the Aussie detangler and I feel like it just leaves her hair feeling and looking greasy. I'd definitely use this suave brand and it's cheaper. 👌👍
Edny O.
Huntington Pk, CA
I absolutely love this hair product for my kiddos! Smells amazing! And it really helps with the tangles in their hair. I love using it especially when I'm gonna braid their hair. It's tear-free so no worries if it gets in their little eyes. Price point on this is pretty affordable. You could find it at pretty much any drugstore like Rite Aid, CVS or Walmart & Target.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
This detangler is great!  My daughter has long, curly hair and is only a little three year old so getting her to sit and brush out tangles is a nightmare!
This product makes it all the more easier and smells great!  She actually gets excited when we use it now!
Sami S.
Montague
I’m 21 and I use this every time i get out of the shower on my damp hair. I have tried so many brands from Pantene, Aussie, treseme, etc. and I keep coming back to this one. I know it’s for kids but it works wonders on my long, thick, wavy hair.
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
This deranged is affordable and it smells great my nieces love it. It’s hydrating doesn’t dry out your hair and gets the job done. A couple of sprays easy detangled long thick hair. I am over all satisfied with the product.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Love love love! My daughter has very thin and fine hair and this works great to detangle her hair with out her in tears. Great on wet or dry hair and doesn't leave hair grease or damaged! Great price and smell!
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
My daughter loves this detangler. I know longer have any problems getting her to brush her hair in the morning, she is actually excited to do it since it doesn't hurt anymore! I got this product free in a Unilever sampling box from crowdtap. I do wish it had better ingredients.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I use this in my 10 year old daughter's thick, wavy hair, she tends to get very very very knotty hair so I Spritz some of this in her hair before I brush it and after she takes a shower, and it definitely helps me to be able to get the brush through it, and it smells nice, and it is very inexpensive, so I definitely recommend this product
Brittany S.
Alliance
Oh goodness does this smell GOOD!!! I can barely stop sniffing my daughter's hair!! I totally notice a difference when I is vs when I don't, so does my daughter!!
Crystal K.
Jeffersonville
Love to use this on myself as well as my little ones hair.  It is really good at detangling and aslo has a nice apple scent to it that is not too strong.
Rachel F.
Can I use this to set my makeup? Will it work? Is this a life hack? Will my life change forever?? Tell me this is urgent! I must know NOW!!!!!
Anayeli C.
Los Angeles, CA
Do this damage my girl hair
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
I've bought this de tangled twice as its really the only one kid friendly I've found at Target. But on both my bottles, the spray feature messed up, and jammed...have any of you had this issue?
Heather B.
Do they have any other scents for this product?
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Es para todo tipo de cabello? Hasta qué edad lo recomiendan? Vale la pena comprarlo?