BY SUAVE

Suave Kids Apple 3 in 1 Shampoo Conditioner and Body Wash: Suave Kids Apple 3-in-1 formula combines shampoo, conditioner and body wash, providing your child with a quick and easy bath time Suave Kids Apple 3-in-1 has a tear-free, dermatologist tested...

Cesar S.
Mission, TX
This Suave kids shampoo is the real deal. It is long lasting and my nephews love the apple smell and compare to alternatives shampoos this one doesn’t hurt their eyes. I’m satisfied with this product since you get 3-in-1 (shampoo, conditioner and body wash) highly recommended if you have kids at home !
Michaela B.
Mooresville, IN
So I will start off being 100% honest by saying I have not tried this as a shampoo or conditioner. I just felt that the quality body wash deserved to be raves about on its own. The smell is amazing, leaves no residue, lathers well, and of course is super affordable. Not to mention a great bubble bath. Suave® Kids® Apple 3-in-1 Shampoo Conditioner and Body Wash
Kristine R.
Woonsocket, RI
So I could’t find the actual product, but this 3in1 is great for my two oldest kids. They love the smell, and love how there skin feels. Create a good amount of soap to wash there body. For the price I am happy. And would buy again.
Linda R.
Marana , AZ
My girls love this 3 in 1 product . Makes it easier for me too. Doesn’t take up too much space. Lathers up well for the hair and body. Smells good and is tear proof so no worries if it gets in the eyes
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
I buy the suave 3 in 1 for my grandkids. They love it my daughter also uses it at home .we also use other suave products. Very good products and a very reasonable price.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
This is my ultimate shampoo and body wash for my 5 year old daughter. I can say this is for both dry and oily scalp. My daughter is very active specially at school. When she showers my ultimate goal is for to feel refreshed,clean and smelling good, and this Suave never fails to give me such results.
Heather V.
Boonton, NJ
My boyfriends kids love the apple scent and it's great that it's a 3 in 1 wash, it shortens shower time, lasts forever, and it works. A great value for a decent product. The only kids wash I purchase.
Jessica S.
I use this for my little girl all the time we love that it does everything all at the same time and don’t have to mess with multiple bottles and it’s easy on her eyes if and get near them.
melissa l.
Las Vegas, NV
Use these for my kids and it is a life saver from having to buy multiple different products plus it’s also easy to use so the kids can wash themselves and the soap smells good
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
My kids love this shampoo, conditioner, body wash combination.  Mainly because they can do the pump themselves.  They all have naturally curly hair that needs alot of moisture so I cant use this with every washing of their hair, but we do still use it occasionally.  The scent is amazing too.  Makes me think of a strawberry shortcake doll.
Sarah A.
Bowie, MD
Is this a good brand for my niece?
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
Is this ok to use on a 1 year old?
Lexi W.
Do you like this apple smell?