BY SUAVE

Suave Kids Apple 3 in 1 Shampoo Conditioner and Body Wash: Suave Kids Apple 3-in-1 formula combines shampoo, conditioner and body wash, providing your child with a quick and easy bath time Suave Kids Apple 3-in-1 has a tear-free, dermatologist tested...

Buy on Target*
Michaela B.
Mooresville, IN
So I will start off being 100% honest by saying I have not tried this as a shampoo or conditioner. I just felt that the quality body wash deserved to be raves about on its own. The smell is amazing, leaves no residue, lathers well, and of course is super affordable. Not to mention a great bubble bath. Suave® Kids® Apple 3-in-1 Shampoo Conditioner and Body Wash
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
This is my ultimate shampoo and body wash for my 5 year old daughter. I can say this is for both dry and oily scalp. My daughter is very active specially at school. When she showers my ultimate goal is for to feel refreshed,clean and smelling good, and this Suave never fails to give me such results.
Ashleigh M.
I personally have not tried this product but use it on my four year old twins. They hate it and scream or whine every time they see me pull out the bottle because it stings their eyes. Bath time turns ugly fast. If they held still it wouldn’t get into their eyes which of course they never do. I love the scent as it reminds me when my mom used Suave on my hair when I was a kid! The shampoo cleanses thoroughly. I wish they would make the shampoo to wear it would sting kids eyes.
Linda R.
Tucson , AZ
My girls love this 3 in 1 product . Makes it easier for me too. Doesn’t take up too much space. Lathers up well for the hair and body. Smells good and is tear proof so no worries if it gets in the eyes
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
I buy the suave 3 in 1 for my grandkids. They love it my daughter also uses it at home .we also use other suave products. Very good products and a very reasonable price.
melissa l.
Las Vegas, NV
Use these for my kids and it is a life saver from having to buy multiple different products plus it’s also easy to use so the kids can wash themselves and the soap smells good
Heather V.
My boyfriends kids love the apple scent and it's great that it's a 3 in 1 wash, it shortens shower time, lasts forever, and it works. A great value for a decent product. The only kids wash I purchase.
Jessica S.
I use this for my little girl all the time we love that it does everything all at the same time and don’t have to mess with multiple bottles and it’s easy on her eyes if and get near them.
Heather C.
Tampa, FL
I use this for my son who has Autism and sensory processing disorder. He isn't the easiest to to bathe and is afraid that the soap will hurt his eyes. He isn't afraid when I use this. It smells great. The price is perfect for the large bottle.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
My kids love this shampoo, conditioner, body wash combination.  Mainly because they can do the pump themselves.  They all have naturally curly hair that needs alot of moisture so I cant use this with every washing of their hair, but we do still use it occasionally.  The scent is amazing too.  Makes me think of a strawberry shortcake doll.
Sarah A.
Bowie, MD
Is this a good brand for my niece?
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
Is this ok to use on a 1 year old?
Lexi W.
Do you like this apple smell?