BY SUAVE

Suave Kids Apple 3 in 1 Shampoo Conditioner and Body Wash: Suave Kids Apple 3-in-1 formula combines shampoo, conditioner and body wash, providing your child with a quick and easy bath time Suave Kids Apple 3-in-1 has a tear-free, dermatologist tested...

Cesar S.
Mission, TX
This Suave kids shampoo is the real deal. It is long lasting and my nephews love the apple smell and compare to alternatives shampoos this one doesn’t hurt their eyes. I’m satisfied with this product since you get 3-in-1 (shampoo, conditioner and body wash) highly recommended if you have kids at home !
Michaela B.
Winter Haven , FL
So I will start off being 100% honest by saying I have not tried this as a shampoo or conditioner. I just felt that the quality body wash deserved to be raves about on its own. The smell is amazing, leaves no residue, lathers well, and of course is super affordable. Not to mention a great bubble bath. Suave® Kids® Apple 3-in-1 Shampoo Conditioner and Body Wash
Kristine R.
Woonsocket, RI
So I could’t find the actual product, but this 3in1 is great for my two oldest kids. They love the smell, and love how there skin feels. Create a good amount of soap to wash there body. For the price I am happy. And would buy again.
Linda R.
Marana , AZ
My girls love this 3 in 1 product . Makes it easier for me too. Doesn’t take up too much space. Lathers up well for the hair and body. Smells good and is tear proof so no worries if it gets in the eyes
Alexis R.
Craryville, NY
I use this on my kids all the time. It gets them nice and clean but doesn’t hurt their eyes. It works great on my daughter’s hair and as body wash. It’s so easy. I just dump some into the running bath water and that’s it. My kids get nice and clean and they love the Apple scent. I do to. It smells really fresh. This is the only bath soap I use on my kids and it’s very affordable!!!!
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
I buy the suave 3 in 1 for my grandkids. They love it my daughter also uses it at home .we also use other suave products. Very good products and a very reasonable price.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
This is my ultimate shampoo and body wash for my 5 year old daughter. I can say this is for both dry and oily scalp. My daughter is very active specially at school. When she showers my ultimate goal is for to feel refreshed,clean and smelling good, and this Suave never fails to give me such results.
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI
Having 2 kids I feel like I go through a ton of shampoo and body wash. The kids bathroom is small and not a lot of space for shampoo, conditioner and body wash. So it’s great to have a big pump bottle of all 3 together.
Heather V.
Boonton, NJ
My boyfriends kids love the apple scent and it's great that it's a 3 in 1 wash, it shortens shower time, lasts forever, and it works. A great value for a decent product. The only kids wash I purchase.
Jessica S.
I use this for my little girl all the time we love that it does everything all at the same time and don’t have to mess with multiple bottles and it’s easy on her eyes if and get near them.
Sarah A.
Bowie, MD
Is this a good brand for my niece?
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
Is this ok to use on a 1 year old?
Lexi W.
Do you like this apple smell?

back