Hair CareHair ProductsShampooSuave
Kids 3-in-1 Body Wash, shampoo And Conditioners - Melon - 18 fl oz

Suave Kids 3-in-1 Body Wash, shampoo And Conditioners - Melon - 18 fl oz

by Suave

Descubre cómo nuestro champú, acondicionador y jabón líquido Watermelon 3-in-1 ayuda a lavar y desenredar el cabello de tu hijo y, al mismo tiempo, le deja la piel suave y sin imperfecciones.

Are 3 in 1’s really worth it?
Do your kids love the smell or do you?
Start your review of Suave Kids 3-in-1 Body Wash, shampoo And Conditioners - Melon - 18 fl oz!
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
Suave Kids 3-in-1 Body Wash, shampoo And Conditioners - Melon - 18 fl oz uploaded by Joslyn H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love how this smells! Packing is cute and no tears really helps out when bathing little kids! Plus really like how it is a three in one. However I still use conditioner with it Suave Kids 3-in-1 Body Wash, shampoo And Conditioners - Melon - 18 fl oz
Tre K.
Suave Kids 3-in-1 Body Wash, shampoo And Conditioners - Melon - 18 fl oz uploaded by Tre K.
I just recently purchased this for my 4 year old son, and he says it smells yummy. So far, it is toddler approved, which makes it mommy approved. It's especially convenient since I can use it for his hair and body.
Crystal Z.
Long Beach, CA
Suave Kids 3-in-1 Body Wash, shampoo And Conditioners - Melon - 18 fl oz uploaded by Crystal Z.
I like this 3-1 shampoo, conditioner + body wash. Great for kids I do still have my daughter add conditioner on her hair since her hair is curly and can get frizzy. The smell is great I do like it has a pump for a great portion amount. My kids like it and I do recommend this just for kids. It is affordable and can be bought any store. Also it’s tear free. 😿👍🏻😀 great big bottle perfect for my two kiddos. I will continue to purchase this one here.
Alejandra G.
Forney, TX
Suave Kids 3-in-1 Body Wash, shampoo And Conditioners - Melon - 18 fl oz uploaded by Alejandra G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love this one. I take care of two girls 3 and six and they love the smell. Really gently with their eyes and also does a lot of bubbles for the tub. That is really a YES from them.
Beatriz V.
Forney, TX
Suave Kids 3-in-1 Body Wash, shampoo And Conditioners - Melon - 18 fl oz uploaded by Beatriz V.
My girls & I love this 3 in 1 body wash, shampoo and conditioner, smells so good ! Leaving soft hair and easy to brush. Gentle with their skin any allergy caused on them. Price & quality.
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
Suave Kids 3-in-1 Body Wash, shampoo And Conditioners - Melon - 18 fl oz uploaded by Jessica G.
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love this shampoo. It helps a lot with getting rid of tangled hair. And it’s 3 in one so that’s a big bonus. I would recommend it a lot . It’s super affordable. And it comes in different sizes and types of fruits or no smell.
Elia Berenice E.
Marietta, GA
Suave Kids 3-in-1 Body Wash, shampoo And Conditioners - Melon - 18 fl oz uploaded by Elia Berenice E.
I have this product at home for my little nephews when they come home and have to take a bath for the shower, they like it a lot and it is practical with its dispenser, it has a smell that they love
Lillian D.
Jackson
Suave Kids 3-in-1 Body Wash, shampoo And Conditioners - Melon - 18 fl oz uploaded by Lillian D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Would not recommend for teenagers. Only recommend for children under the age of 13!! It makes my hair so ew and tangled badly. But good for shaving with.
Sharina F.
Earlham, IA
My kids love this product. They have great scents and make bath time fun and easy for my kiddos.
Shauna K.
WV
Kids love the smell and it keeps girls hair soft and untangled. It rinses easy and did I mention it SMELLS AMAZING???? Highly recommended and very reasonably priced.