Suave® Kids 2 in 1 Smoothers Fairy Berry Strawberry Shampoo

Suave Kids 2 in 1 Smoothers Fairy Berry Strawberry Shampoo: Tear free Detangling For extra softness Ophthalmologist-tested formula Hypoallergenic

I've never seen this . Where do they sells this at ?
Start your review of Suave® Kids 2 in 1 Smoothers Fairy Berry Strawberry Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Suave has to be one of the best and affordable products there is out here ...this shamPoo smells amazing love buying this
San Antonio, TX
Very affordable shampoo for kids :) that smells amazing. My mom loves to buy my brothers suave for kids the smells lasts
Dundalk, MD
Smells good. Cleans without leaving a residue. I like that it is a 2 in 1, so my kids' hair is soft and easy to brush.
Chino, CA
An amazing item worth the price! Very effective and great packaging. Definite must have my 6 year old loves this stuff
This was one of my favorite shampoos when I little I loved it and its always easy when I need to take a quick shower
My kids love the smell of this, but it seems to leave a residue in their hair. I would not recommend this product.
We get this for my older two kids and they seem to love it. Also it smells so great. It a pretty great price also.
Sacramento, CA
1,084 reviews
Hey man. the other hand. it will not be the same thing, I will be able to do. the first one to two weeks ago. the
Smells like candy And the kids love to wash their hair with it...i no longer have chase them absolutely love it
Oneonta, AL
So gentle Everyday use and we love it The smell is great and very good on fine hair You won't be disappointed