BY SUAVE

Suave Kids 2 in 1 Smoothers Fairy Berry Strawberry Shampoo: Tear free Detangling For extra softness Ophthalmologist-tested formula Hypoallergenic

• I've never seen this . Where do they sells this at ?2 Answers
Karen M.
Karen M.
Bronx, NY
I bought this shampoo for my little girl because the baby brand was getting too expensive and she wasn't old enough to use regular shampoo and then I discovered Suave Kids 2 in 1 shampoos, the price was right and smells great. It was great to wash my children's hair with these shampoos because it would leave their hair very soft and easy to comb. The price was heaven sent because not only it was a 2 in 1 but also worked as a detangler leaving my children's hair easy to manage and smelling amazing.
Laura J.
Laura J.
Ontario, CA
I love the strawberry smell of this shampoo! I know its for kids, but I love using it too! Its an excellent shampoo at a great price! I buy it at Target or Walmart. I am satisfied with how it cleans, but since it has conditioner in it, it leaves my already thin hair a bit limp and flat....but i just love the smell!
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Wall Township, NJ
I adore this shampoo. The fragrance is fantastic and it lasts through out the day . That is one of the reasons I choose this product. I purchase it time and time again because it cleans my hair nicely and leaves it soft and manageable. The pink bottle is also very eye catching. I recommend this to all my friends.
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Bogalusa, LA
My kids love this shampoo. They are always getting shampoo in their eyes and this does not cause burning. You can pick it up at your local Walmart. Great price and gets the job done. I would recommend this product to mothers with elementary aged kids. The smell is great and the kids love it.
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Florence, SC
I LOVE using this for my daughter it does its job and doesn't leave the hair dry. She has fine hair and it does its job I buy it at Walmart and I'd buy it over and over I love the way it smells and that's always a plus I do recommend this 2-1 to others it's a really great buy
Dana W.
Dana W.
Rossville, Ga
My kids love this shampoo! The smell is amazing. I have 3 kids with all different hair types and it works well for all 3. I love the packaging. The kids know this shampoo is for them because of the cute graphics. I would definitely buy this product again.
Dannette l.
Dannette l.
Bamberg, SC
The kids love their hair smelling like strawberries after washing it. The fresh smell last too! It makes their are soft and easy to comb after washing their hair. There's no fuss when using any Suave kids products!
Ciera D.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
For being an adult, I find this kid product better for my hair than most adult shampoos. It's much more gentle on your hair and I've found it to keep the color looking vibrant and new once freshly dyed!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Troy, VA
Mykids love the Fairy Berry Strawberry Shampoo by Suave! It smells so good and they love getting out of the tub and telling each other to smell their hair because it smells so great!
Keeley B.
Keeley B.
Puyallup, WA
This shampoo smells very good and lasts long. It seems to be gentle for my kids. I feel it does its job well. I bought this at Walmart. Fairly priced. I will buy this product again.
La'Stassia S.
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
I've never seen this . Where do they sells this at ?