Suave® Kids 2-In-1 Shampoo Smoothers Watermelon uploaded by April S.Suave® Kids 2-In-1 Shampoo Smoothers Watermelon uploaded by Arielle S.

BY SUAVE

Suave Kids 2-in-1 Hair Smoothers Shampoo gently combines shampoo and conditioner in one sure and speedy step...for less than more expensive brands. Creamy formula with gentle conditioners reduces split ends and leaves hair feeling extra soft.

Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Great product! I use this on my 2 youngest children and it works beautifully to clean, soften, and detangle their hair! The sweet creamy strawberry scent is really pleasant and the babies seem to like it as well. The product is really quite creamy and not watery at all, making it easier to apply to the kids hair without worry of it running into their eyes like so many of the other inexpensive products available. It rinses clean, leaving their hair soft and shiny, with the ability to run my finger at through their hair. Great quality product, low price, and easy to find. Recommend!
Jessica P.
Brunswick, OH
Product has a great smell and has never burned my daughters eyes when it gets in them during washing. The bottle is nice and stuffy which is great considering my one year old enjoys throwing it into the bath tub, and the lid has never broken off. My only complaint is it doesn’t work great to detangle hair. We still have to use conditioner after or it is impossible to get a brush through her hair.
Amber W.
Rainbow City, AL
I use all kinds of suave products on mine hair and my kids hair. It leave the hair feeling clean and smelling good with no tangles. Also it does not make the hair oily. I highly recommend this product.
A T.
Hamtramck, MI
I love this product. I’ve been using it for the past 4 years. & no complaints. I’ve def recommended it to alot of my friends. Smells amazing also. Keeps my kids hair smelling good for a week. & verry satisfied with it. Yes i would def buy it again.
Britany C.
Roseville, CA
Perfect for the kiddos. Smells super yummy and one of my kiddos favorites. We are super careful about getting it in their eyes, so I'm not sure if it would sting...
April S.
Coalgood, KY
My son loves this stuff! He has sensitive skin and we really have to watch what we use with him. And this stuff doesn’t bother his skin at all!! Smells so good! Leaves his hair soft, and it doesn’t irate his eyes!
Patricia B.
Fayetteville
Suave Kids 2-In-1 Shampoo Smoothers - Strawberry, 12 oz is the perfect solution for shampooing little kids hair. My grandchildren are 2 & 4 and they aren't keen on getting their hair washed...because they are affraid the shampoo will sting their eyes. This product doesn't sting their eyes and they like the smell AND it's a 2-in-1 product, so it makes cleaning their hair a breeze. They also like the kid-friendly packaging.
Kim R.
Glendale, AZ
Suave is a great store brand to have on hand, it cleans well and smells great! The kids love it and knowing kids we can go through a bottle rather quickly so for the price it is totally worth it. My girls have straight fine hair and we always need a good conditioner & detangler but this 2 in 1 is great! No complaints.
Whitney C.
Springdale, AR
Great kids shampoo! My son uses this and he has thick coarse hair, it leaves it feeling soft and not dry. Scent is great and last a while. You can get this at any drugstore. It's very affordable and doesn't hurt if kids get it in their eyes! I buy this every time he needs shampoo and would recommend it!
Brittany S.
Barling, AR
This is my 3 year old daughter's absolute favorite shampoo. It smells AMAZING and it makes her hair very shiny and soft. The packaging is really bright and cute and the product is very, very affordable. We love Sauve Kids shampoo!