Suave Kids 2-In-1 Shampoo Smoothers - Strawberry, 12 oz uploaded by Arielle S.

BY SUAVE

Make bath time fun with Suave Kids Strawberry Smoothes 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner! 12 oz. bottle. see more...

Nicole B.
Elkins, AR
My kids LOVE this shampoo. My 10 year old daughter still uses it cause it smells wonderful and makes her hair soft. My 7 year old loves it cause of the smell and it don't burn her eyes if it happens to get in her face cause she's miss independent and thinks she has to wash her hair by herself ;)
Minnie B.
Slatington, PA
My grand daughters love getting their hair washed with this..its gentle and doesn't leave their hair all hard and harsh like. it cleans it very well and the scent is beautiful, when they get their hair washed they are strawberry babies, so they say..and the price and I get along great.
Sarah A.
Lexington, KY
Nice Scent. Long Lasting. Good Volume for Curls. The scent can be smelled to the next morning. Reminds me of spring. We bought outs at Meijer in the baby section. We feel it was better than other kid brands and washed out well. We'd buy it again in a heartbeat.
Justine B.
Kenosha, WI
My kids love their "strawberry hair". It's mild enough for my sensitive kiddo and the scent is pleasing to both of them...which is hard to do. It keeps their curls nice and soft and, of course, clean. We will continue to buy this affordable brand.
Megan Z.
Lakewood, CA
Good smell and seems like it works well for kids. I didn't really have anything to compare it to. Down side is that the bottle is small, but I guess it works for little kid hands.
Bernadette W.
Awesome product. Smelled great and made my daughters hair easy to brush afterwards. Was colorful and caught my daughters attention. She couldn't wait to use it. Works wonders!
Jasminee B.
Arleta, Ca
We use these for my younger cousin they enjoy the scent leaves hair smelling good doesn't irritate if it gets in their eyes! Long lasting kids love the fun packaging
crystal b.
Seffner , FL
The kids absolutely love this it doesn't bother their eyes and the smell is awesome they love how they can wash their own hair with out my assitance
Amanda T.
I love the smell and my 3 year old hates getting her hair washed and rinsed so the 2 in 1 is wonderful and leaves her hair soft and smelling good
Liliana A.
Smells great but doesn't leave hair feeling as clean as it should. Price is excellent, was able to find this at Walmart and even the Dollar Store