Suave Kids 2-In-1 Shampoo Smoothers - Strawberry, 12 oz uploaded by Arielle S.

BY SUAVE

Make bath time fun with Suave Kids Strawberry Smoothes 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner! 12 oz. bottle. see more...

Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Great product! I use this on my 2 youngest children and it works beautifully to clean, soften, and detangle their hair! The sweet creamy strawberry scent is really pleasant and the babies seem to like it as well. The product is really quite creamy and not watery at all, making it easier to apply to the kids hair without worry of it running into their eyes like so many of the other inexpensive products available. It rinses clean, leaving their hair soft and shiny, with the ability to run my finger at through their hair. Great quality product, low price, and easy to find. Recommend!
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
I use all kinds of suave products on mine hair and my kids hair. It leave the hair feeling clean and smelling good with no tangles. Also it does not make the hair oily. I highly recommend this product.
A T.
Hamtramck, MI
I love this product. I’ve been using it for the past 4 years. & no complaints. I’ve def recommended it to alot of my friends. Smells amazing also. Keeps my kids hair smelling good for a week. & verry satisfied with it. Yes i would def buy it again.
Patricia B.
Cary, NC
Suave Kids 2-In-1 Shampoo Smoothers - Strawberry, 12 oz is the perfect solution for shampooing little kids hair. My grandchildren are 2 & 4 and they aren't keen on getting their hair washed...because they are affraid the shampoo will sting their eyes. This product doesn't sting their eyes and they like the smell AND it's a 2-in-1 product, so it makes cleaning their hair a breeze. They also like the kid-friendly packaging.
Kim R.
Glendale, AZ
Suave is a great store brand to have on hand, it cleans well and smells great! The kids love it and knowing kids we can go through a bottle rather quickly so for the price it is totally worth it. My girls have straight fine hair and we always need a good conditioner & detangler but this 2 in 1 is great! No complaints.
Whitney C.
Springdale, AR
Great kids shampoo! My son uses this and he has thick coarse hair, it leaves it feeling soft and not dry. Scent is great and last a while. You can get this at any drugstore. It's very affordable and doesn't hurt if kids get it in their eyes! I buy this every time he needs shampoo and would recommend it!
Brittany S.
Barling, AR
This is my 3 year old daughter's absolute favorite shampoo. It smells AMAZING and it makes her hair very shiny and soft. The packaging is really bright and cute and the product is very, very affordable. We love Sauve Kids shampoo!
Sarah A.
Lexington, KY
Nice Scent. Long Lasting. Good Volume for Curls. The scent can be smelled to the next morning. Reminds me of spring. We bought outs at Meijer in the baby section. We feel it was better than other kid brands and washed out well. We'd buy it again in a heartbeat.
Nicole B.
Elkins, AR
My kids LOVE this shampoo. My 10 year old daughter still uses it cause it smells wonderful and makes her hair soft. My 7 year old loves it cause of the smell and it don't burn her eyes if it happens to get in her face cause she's miss independent and thinks she has to wash her hair by herself ;)
Minnie B.
Slatington, PA
My grand daughters love getting their hair washed with this..its gentle and doesn't leave their hair all hard and harsh like. it cleans it very well and the scent is beautiful, when they get their hair washed they are strawberry babies, so they say..and the price and I get along great.