BY SUAVE

Jenny W.
This stuff is wonderful! Unlike some kids shampoos, it smells great and leaves my daughters hair soft!
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
These were so fun when I was little! I used a different one every day and it made bath time awesome!
Brooklyn B.
Columbia, KY
I loves these when I was a child. I love the fruity smells. I also loved the did you know?... Facts!
Jessica S.
This product is great for your little ones i love the fact that it smells good and my kids love it
Melanie M.
Long Beach
I remember being little and having this in my bathroom , my mom still uses it on my baby brother
Carolyn D.
This product is so convenient with the shampoo and conditioner all in one. They also smell great.
Angelica  H.
Chula Vista, CA
I loved this as a kid. I loved going to the store and getting to smell all the different scents.
Tracy P.
Portsmouth, OH
Love it. Smells awesome. My daughter loved it too. We used it everynight when she was younger.
Jenise w.
Abilene , TX
My daughter loves the smell of this and I love that it keeps her hair nice and healthy looking.
Mandy S.
Essex, MD
My kids love this. It smells great! It leaves there hair really soft. Nothing compares to it