BY SUAVE

Melissa W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love this product for my children. It smells great, it works really well on getting their hair clean that I've actually used it on my own hair.
Lou L.
Sacramento, CA
My kids love this 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. The price Is amazing! I even use this on my dogs and they love it as well. Highly recommend!
niki G.
Indian Rocks Beach, FL
NAH ABSOLUTELY NOT THIS CRAP IS A JOKE ITS LIKE ACID IN YOUR EYES IT MAY DECIEVE YOU BY THE SWEET SMELL BUT NO ITS LIKE ROXY ITS A PUMA
Dominique W.
Monroeville, AL
The suave kids 2 in l shampoo and conditioner is actually pretty good if you don't want to buy shampoo and the conditioner separately.
Kayli E.
I used to use this shampoo and conditioner when I was little and now I use it on my kids. It really gets the tangle out and no tears!
gra d.
My sister have tried this to her son and daughter but she did not purchase it again. Her children's hair became dry and looks dull.
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento , CA
I remember getting this pack when i was like 11. They all smell so good. My little sister now uses them and she is in love also.
Hope G.
My little lady's hair is so soft and clean, and she smells so sweet! She also really loves the watermelon shark on the packaging.
Karen S.
Waterloo , IA
My three year old loves getti g to choose which soap to use for his bath night. I love the smells and how they are tear free.
Brandie R.
Used this on my hair when I was a kid, when my daughter gets older I'll use it for her. smells good and doesn't break me out.