Brittany M.
I use this on my daughter some times and it really makes her hair smooth and tameable, It's cheap, smells good, and makes her happy. A great buy for anyone looking to get their kiddo to love hair washing time.
Mashka T.
I was actually pleasantly surprised by this product! I received this as a part of a free trial in exchange for my reviewing the product. My daughter seemed to react well to this shampoo and body wash even when she accidentally got some in her eye. The smell was very pleasant and it had a good full bubble amount.
Raquel P.
Palmetto, FL
It is hard enough to get the kiddo to wash his hair so I love the 2 in 1 formula so he only has to suds up and rinse once. I love the four pack because you really get to experience each of the flavored scents. They also make great additions to kid gift baskets. My favorite scent is the coconut scent with the monkey on the front. Since I also call my son Monkey, he loved feeling like he was using shampoo "specially made for monkeys".
Marie J.
Alexandria, VA
You can't go wrong with this product one it smells like different fruits. 2 it not only keeps your hair feeling clean it also puts conditioner in your hair. So that means no tangles. And you can't beat the cost three bottles that means you only have to buy for like a month.
Samantha A.
Made my hair very tangled I'd rather use shampoo and conditioner it didn't moisturize my hair enough to I love this brand but I would skip this product and buy their individual shampoo and conditioner!
Chelsy C.
The Plains
Love this Shampoo it smells great and I use it on my child's hair and it works great I buy it every time I need some shampoo for my child. I like most of the scents they all seem great to me.
kayla h.
Ingleside, TX
I love this stuff! Not only do you get a pretty good deal when they are bundled like this, but your kids end up smelling so good, you can't help but use it yourself! I just wish I could find some of the flavors pictured here! Would love to try these too!
Audrey M.
Lexington, KY
I bought this for my youngest sister, she's 8 and she loved it! the smell was great and she felt special to have her own products!! Her hair smelled so good and wasn't as tangled (her hair is really long and thick) and super shiny! :)
Tiffany M.
Walbridge, OH
We have been a Suave house for YEARS! My kids will be 8 and 10 this month and still use the body wash/shampoo/conditioner combo. It's no tears and has some really great "flavors"! They love to be able to pick out something different each time we buy. Great product for kids!!
Jennie O.
Stillwater, OK
I love these in my, and my children love these. They like that their hair was easy to brush and like that they don't complain and it doesn't hurt them. It's gentle enough that it doesn't hurt their eyes.