Suave Kids 2-in-1 Shampoo uploaded by Abby M.

BY SUAVE

Refreshing Clean Removes Chlorine Detangling Tear Free see more...

• I've been looking for a product to switch my baby to beca...1 Answers
  • Does this work well removing chlorine/chlorine smell? 3 Answers
  • Is this gentle enough not to burn your baby's eyes?4 Answers
Kim J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this shampoo. It lathers great and smells delicious. My daughter loves the smell also. A little goes a long way. Other kids shampoos I had to put a lot to get a good lather going which was annoying.
Megan G.
We just got this for the first time last week. My boys are 2 and 4 and I decided it was time to graduate them from baby body washes. I love the smell of this and they do too, it's very sweet smelling. My 4-year-old calls it his "big boy shampoo" and they both love it!
Michelle R.
N Highlands, CA
I bought his thinking is was gonna be great for my little one, she has curly hair. It does the trick BUT the smell is so powerful! We did notice it makes great bubbles for the bath through. It’s pretty inexpensive so we keep buying it 😂
Christina R.
APPLE VALLEY, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works well. Smells very good, and my kids never complain about it hurting their eyes. Their hair is always soft, and It saves them time in the shower because of the 2 in 1.
Abby M.
I just decided to try this for my 2 year old daughter who just now has hair that is covering her ears. I thought I would switch from John's Baby Shampoo and see what happens, and I have noticed that her hair looks a bit longer in the weeks we've been using it. This smells great and definitely cleanses my daughter's hair...it never leaves it oily. Her hair, however, is very fine and I have noticed that it sometimes makes it a bit fuzzy.
Gosefina K.
New Egypt NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Might smell good but it isn’t good to be using. The scent irritates the children body once in the bath and leaves redness. Also working as a hairstylist I’ve learned that children shampoo just dries the hair.
Iana🐚Puninskaya P.
los angeles
Perfect for my little brother! He likes to use this one. For me the smell is too sweet, but he is definitely satisfied with it Suave Kids 2-in-1 Shampoo
Amanda F.
I have had two very different experiences with this. My son has really thick hair and this works well for him. it doesn't leave his hair greasy, and it's gentle, but hair still feels clean. I like it for him. On the other hand, my daughter has fine hair and this does not work well for her at all. Sometimes it leaves her hair oily, and clogged up the pores on her head causing the flakiness. I would recommend this if your child has thick hair, but more fine hair might need to go with something else.
Tiffany H.
Morgantown, KY
This is my favorite shampoo to use on my daughter. The smell is great and leaves her hair shiny and smooth. Plus, she doesn't have any tangles. The brush goes easily through her hair. I would recommend this product to anyone that has kids. It's a great product for a good price.
Ashley C.
Corbin, KY
My two year old uses this every night in her bath and it smells absolutely wonderful!!! It usually always gets in her eyes and it never bothers her. She also has VERY curly hair and it never tangles when washed with this product! We love it! Definitely a house favorite!
Tara D.
Is this gentle enough not to burn your baby's eyes?
Wendi B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this work well removing chlorine/chlorine smell?
Melinda A.
Louisa, KY
I've been looking for a product to switch my baby to because he's getting a little too big for Johnson & Johnson, How well does this product work for small children, hes 18 months!