BeautyHair ProductsSuave
Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo

Suave Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo

Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner gently cleanse and seal your hair's cuticle to keep your color vibrant. When you choose a shampoo for colored hair, it's important to find one that will be gentle on the color you have, but will still make your hair feel fresh and clean. The formula is infused with keratin and has lower sulfates vs. current Suave Professionals formulas. Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner are salon proven to prevent frizz as well as K?rastase Ol?o-Relax. For best results, follow this Color Care shampoo and conditioner system with Keratin Infusion Leave-In Conditioner for enhanced smoothness. Also use Suave Professionals styling products, which include hair sprays, serums, gels, and leave-in conditioners to help you achieve your desired look. Achieve Salon-Quality Results Suave Professionals is salon-proven to work as well as salon brands, helping you achieve a variety of beautiful hairstyles while caring for your hair. This line is developed to help you achieve naturally gorgeous, healthy-looking locks. About Suave For over 75 years Suave has offered professional quality products for the entire family, which are proven to work as well as salon brands. The Suave mission is to make gold standard quality attainable to all, so everyone can look good, smell good, and feel good every day. (Kerastase is a registered trademark of L'Oreal SA).

How well does this product work?
Start your review of Suave Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo!
lara T.
Pearland, TX
Suave Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo uploaded by lara T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is awesome for my fine, bleach treated hair! The smell is amazing! People stop to ask me what shampoo I use! Does not leave my hair flat!
Keyline D.
Cleveland, OH
Since I have very overworked hair I bleach I color I blowdry I flat iron This shampoo and conditioner has made my hair feel absolutely magical! The smell is also fantastic I love when my boyfriend uses mine he smells Devine...I love all the suave products my daughter and I always use the line Sauve karatin Infusion smoothing shampoo an conditioner We felt in love with them immediately Our hair love these products. We recommend them try them and see.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...