BY SUAVE

Special Value Extra Effective Protection. Glides on Clear! Freshness that Lasts All Day. 24 Hour Protection. More Sweat Fighting Ingredient than Secret® Suave® 24-Hour Protection Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant/ Deodorant provides effective odor and wetness protection without a messy residue Suave® - Discover the Performance, Discover the Value Two 2.6 oz Units - Total Net Wt. 5.2 oz.

• Are there any ways I could get coupons1 Answers
  • There is so many different scents which I love but not ve...2 Answers
  • Who else loves this product?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Arianny R.
I don't like this deodorant because it feels weird. When I'm washing my underarms it's disgusting because I can't remove the deodorant. I don't sweat so much so I don't know if it's a good antiperspirant but when I do it I don't smell so well... but in general, when I don't perspire the smell is so good
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to deodorant that I keep repurchasing over and over. I'm actually pretty picky about my deodorant because while I'm not a huge sweater, I do have BO and this helps me with it perfectly. I used to use men's deodorant because it was the only thing strong enough, but this does the trick! You seriously can't beat the price. The only bummer is it does leave white marks on my clothes, but otherwise it's a dream!
Sarah B.
Springfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the smell and love that it came in a two pack and was cheaper than most! I was a little disappointed when halfway through my day I felt like I didn't even put any deodorant on! I'm not that active where I would sweat a lot but I couldn't even smell it any longer. Bummer.
Heaven D.
Biloxi, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love invisible deodorant it smells so fresh and doesn't get all over clothing like most do. I use it every single day and I bought mine from Walmart and only buy this brand it is so satisfying everyone should use it
Allena C.
Farmland, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a deodorant that I have used for many years. It has a great smell and lasts throughout the day. If I'm doing some sort of physical activity I may smell a bit but nothing that can't be covered up.
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love. Goes on smooth, it's one to leave white spots though. Real bad so you have to be careful. A 2 pack is usually around 3 and it saves some cause one is 2 dollars. Works great and lasts a while.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I have problems with many other deodorants including Secret and Lady Stick. This is one of the few non-clinical products that works for me. It's very thick and really prevents sweating and odor. It's also a great deal. The huge problem I have with it is how it gunks up the armpits of my clothes. I don't have a single shirt that doesn't have residue on it. It just doesn't wash out. It's ruined many of my favorite tops so I think I'll have to switch to something more expensive or a "clinical" option.
Ashley G.
Olive branch, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My local Walmart had these babies on sale so I picked them up. I already love Secret antiperspirant and usually use the Ph Balanced. These are good for my daughter to use and for myself. My husband actually wears the Ph Balanced and I don't think this one is quite strong enough for a man, haha. We shall see. I like the scent and I like the over all product.
Mikayla W.
This brand is very brittle. If you are clumsy like me, I would suggest going for a more durable brand of deodorant. I dropped it on the floor once (carpet) and the entire stick inside broke off and chunks fell off the top. It made it hard to use after that. The smell is ok and it does run the risk of leaving white marks on your clothes (like more sticks do). I would like this brand better if the sticks were made a little bit more durable.
Rosemaria S.
This deodorant really lasts a long time so I don't have to buy a stick frequently especially if I get the value pack. I usually pick these up from my local Walmart. It works really well and it smells great all through out the day. One thing that gets me is that it says "Invisible Solid" but it really isn't "invisible". Other than that it really is a great product that I use everyday and this is the only deodorant I buy.
Jessica H.
norwalk, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who else loves this product?
Dena H.
There is so many different scents which I love but not very effective. Does anyone have one that's works well?
Dayshia W.
Are there any ways I could get coupons