BY SUAVE

Special Value Extra Effective Protection. Glides on Clear! Freshness that Lasts All Day. 24 Hour Protection. More Sweat Fighting Ingredient than Secret® Suave® 24-Hour Protection Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant/ Deodorant provides effective odor and wetness protection without a messy residue Suave® - Discover the Performance, Discover the Value Two 2.6 oz Units - Total Net Wt. 5.2 oz. see more...

• Are there any ways I could get coupons1 Answers
  • There is so many different scents which I love but not very effec...2 Answers
  • Who else loves this product?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I have problems with many other deodorants including Secret and Lady Stick. This is one of the few non-clinical products that works for me. It's very thick and really prevents sweating and odor. It's also a great deal. The huge problem I have with it is how it gunks up the armpits of my clothes. I don't have a single shirt that doesn't have residue on it. It just doesn't wash out. It's ruined many of my favorite tops so I think I'll have to switch to something more expensive or a "clinical" option.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
Wellness Guru Expert
My local Walmart had these babies on sale so I picked them up. I already love Secret antiperspirant and usually use the Ph Balanced. These are good for my daughter to use and for myself. My husband actually wears the Ph Balanced and I don't think this one is quite strong enough for a man, haha. We shall see. I like the scent and I like the over all product.
Caitlyn M.
Coleman, GA
This is my all time Favorite deodorant ever it's the only one I use anymore. That's how much I love it . it smells great it , it goes on smooth on and it last all day even in the summer time and I live in Georgia so you know it works good if it last all day in the Georgia heat.
Vickie K.
Amarillo, TX
I love this product! It keeps me going through the day and makes me feel that I smell good even if I am terribly sweating. I love the smell this is one of the two that I love the most, and it comes in a two pack at my local Walmart for a decent price that my budget can handle.
Chloe T.
When I first got this deodorant, I was skeptical because it was so cheap. But it's been my favorite! The scent is amazing, and it works great. Five stars for this wallet rescuer.
Amber H.
Great smell! Wears off on me pretty quick, but that's just me. Goes on great though and for your normal girl is probably great. Great price!
Tonya L.
Burnsville, WV
I love the twin packs! They last forever! I sweat a lot, but this has always worked well for me!
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
One of of the worst brands ever. You sweat a lot, the only thing suave is good for is scent.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
As a stay-at-home, full-time mom, and an active runner, it is important to have a good deodorant that can hold up to the everyday lifestyle that I have. First up, the smell is wonderful! It is light and feminine, and I like that you don't get a whiff of the perfume all day like some deodorants are like. During every day activities and during my intense runs, I did not notice any foul body odors from the pit areas! Woohoo! I am not a fan of antiperspirants, as this products indicates that it does, as sweating it the body's natural way to rid of toxins, but given that this deodorant is also an antiperspirant, I was disappointed that this product did not do all that it was made to do. I still sweated during intense workouts (as expected) and I still had wet pits during low-key every day activities. Overall, this is a product that I would continue to use and recommend to others.
Arianny R.
I don't like this deodorant because it feels weird. When I'm washing my underarms it's disgusting because I can't remove the deodorant. I don't sweat so much so I don't know if it's a good antiperspirant but when I do it I don't smell so well... but in general, when I don't perspire the smell is so good
Jessica H.
Norwalk , CA
Who else loves this product?
Dena H.
There is so many different scents which I love but not very effective. Does anyone have one that's works well?
Dayshia W.
Are there any ways I could get coupons