Suave® Invisible Solid Anti-Prespirant / Deodorant - Tropical Paradise uploaded by 🌞Ariel H.

BY SUAVE

Our 24-Hour Protection Tropical Paradise Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/ Deodorant goes on clear, providing you with powerful odor and wetness protection you can count on with the delightful fragrance of a tropical paradise.

Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
This was the very first deodorant I ever bought when I was a little girl. It is easily my favorite scent in the entire world and I still go for this deodorant till this day. It’s SUPER super affordable and long lasting
Cassie K.
Portsmouth, OH
Suave in visible solid is the only brand of deodorant I use. It’s super affordable, smells great, last long, and not messy. I love it and all the scents. I always buy the twin packet for the best value.
nina b.
Elpaso, Texas
Smells great and works all day. Also does not stain my clothing or leave any residue behind after applying it. I always get my deoderants super cheap at Target when they do the deals on them. This is a great scent to use for the gym too. I just hate the baby powdery scents and this one is nice and fresh.
Shraddha A.
Winooski, VT
I love how this smells. It doesn't leave a white residue after application which I love and it doesn't even transfer on my clothes. It isn't priced too high. I use it every day and after workouts. This is my second tube...I would definitely buy it again.
Kim P.
Toccoa, GA
These products smell great, I give them that. But as far as controlling sweat, it fails. You can smell it right after applied, but within a couple of hours it's as if you didn't apply anything. Until they get a better formula, I can't recommend this.
Angel N.
Kings Mtn, NC
love love love this deodorant! I use this pretty much all the time only thing i do not like is the white marks it some times leaves. It also stays fresh for very long time. I use this deodorant every day and i will continue to buy it from the stores when i am able!
Erica A.
The smell is really nice I’ve been using it for a little while now, about 8-9 months but lately the last one I bought hasn’t been doing the job. Half way through my work day I can fell it’s worn off because I feel sticky under my arms. It’s gross
Risha S.
Waterbury, CT
Purchased at: CVS
Suave tropical paradise is a great product and is a good value. I have a great experience with this product and it is so easy to use and the best part about this product is that you will have a great experience and will be happy.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
I would definitely recommend this the outer on't because it is the only the otter and does not leave my under arms ET are sweaty and you will be surprise how fresh eliva view so I will definitely recommend this to anyone who gets delayed reaction to the enhance
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
I love this! It smells so good and keeps me fresh all day! It doesn’t irritate my skin and I actually use it every single day. It has never hurt my skin or left white marks.