Suave Healthy Curls Finishing Hairspray Extra Hold 8.5 fl oz/251ml uploaded by Brenda O.

BY SUAVE #31 in Hairspray

• Has anyone tried this? What are your thoughts?2 Answers
Jamiyla B.
Jamiyla B.
It says on the bottle that this "holds styles as well as Redken." I have not tried the Redken version. Overall I was impressed and I have a crap load of products in my wasteland of hair bathroom. It will cause crunch if you spray too much but it scrunches right out. I only conditioner wash my hair now and it wasn't hard at all to get out of my hair.

I used to snub my nose at Suave but never again. This keeps my curls defined all day. I use mousse in my hair and I use this afterwards once it is dry to direct my curls where I want them to go. I can still run my fingers through my hair (I know...bad habit for someone with curls) unlike some other cement type hair sprays.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grant Vlkria, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I have used this product before after I was done curling my hair. Now I have straight hair so it is very hard to keep my hair curled. It didn't keep my hair super curly, my curls dropped but I still have had nice waves. It had a good smell. But still didn't keep my curls tight. I would recommend this to the people that have a natural wave, but not those who have super staight hair like me.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product before to maintain my curls and I think that this product is just okay. I think that it is very reasonable which is a plus. I do wish that it was more long lasting since after 4-5 hours I notice my curls start to fall. Its not a bad product especially if you have curly hair all time as compared to curling it on your own.
Jan-Marie B.
Jan-Marie B.
Westland, MI
As someone with incredibly thick and curly hair, I find it hard to find a hairspray that will hold up to the weight of my hair. But after using this, my curls managed to stay in for not one but two days, even after sleeping on them. The finish wasn't crunchy, but actually natural looking and I definitely plan to buy again!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Milan, TN
This stuff isn't bad for the price. It does the job, but doesn't hold for very long (at least for my long thick hair). It smells nice and is very light. Even though it says extra hold, it is only extra hold for a little while. I'd recommend to anyone who has thinner hair that needs to be held for maybe an hour or so.
jeannette w.
jeannette w.
Maple Heights, OH
This product was something I stumbled my at the dollar tree .I love the scent it left my hair feeling fresh and free with oh a hard stiff hold .It kept my curls in place and frizz free all day.I was looking for a product that would hold my hair without flakes and this product did it I recommend it.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
I have been using the hairspray for years. What I like about it is that I don't feel sticky after spraying it on. I like how it doesn't make my hair Clump up after applying it. I definitely like that it doesn't make my hair look stiff it makes it look soft and natural, while controlling my style.
Kimberley H.
Kimberley H.
Wayland, KY
This product is very affordable and really takes my curls! My curls keep their shape and bounce all day. It doesn't make my hair stiff either, it feels soft and natural with a nice shine to it. It's a very good value in my opinion. I love that it only takes a little to work!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Suffolk, VA
I love this hairspray so much! I curl my hair in the morning and by the end of the day towards night time my curls are still in. Like they have not even fallen out. I love the smell. It makes my hair smell wonderful. The bottle is very convenient. And the price is great!
kristen H.
kristen H.
New Lexington, OH
I like this product because of the way it leaves my hair feeling after I style it. My hair stays styled nice all day no matter what the weather is. Its not like other products that leave you hair feeling hard and dry all day.it's cute and relaxed with your natural look.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cookeville, TN
Has anyone tried this? What are your thoughts?