Suave® Hair Vibe Spray Gel Melon uploaded by sharon f.

BY SUAVE #36 in Hair Gel

Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
I love using a spray gel! Its just the easiest way for me to use a gel in my hair! Its so hard to find a good one, but this one is my favorite! Its easy to find, affordable & it works great! I recommend it for sure!
Melissa H.
Bakersfield, CA
Unlike regular gel, Suave Hair Vibe Spray Gel is less messy. When you use regular hair gel, you have to put a clump on your hand and you have to smooth it out. For that reason, the spray is a very convenient feature on this product. The consistency of this product is a very light formula that doesn't feel as messy and heavy as the regular hair gel. What I like about this product is that it does hold very well, but at the same time it does not leave your hair feeling hard and stiff. The only down fall to this product is that after a while the spray pump stops working, but usually that isn't the case until a couple of months after you've purchased it. (Or maybe products aren't meant to last that long and I just don't use the product enough to finish it in a timely manner...)
amanda l.
Romeoville , IL
I feel like I’m spraying sticky water onto my hair when I use this product. It wets the hair. When you’re using heat on it, you end up burning your hair. Because it’s wet.
Blaine W.
York haven, PA
I was somewhat pleased with this product i was never one for spray gels i have always used the squeeze bottle. Makes me feel as though i am actually getting some power for my buck . But this product worked fairly good i would recommend to others but not for thick hair which i have but it does have a good smell to it so thats always a plus.
Emmanuel P.
San jose, CA
I'm a barber and I have used this product in the past
It's a good product only problem with it is that it's not good for all hair types the majority of my clients are African American with thick course hair
And it will tend to leave a buildup in their hair
Where as my clients with thinner softer hair it works great for them.. I would recommend this to any of my clients with normal to thick wavy even a coil curl just not real course hair
John W.
Newark, De
Absolutely adore this product! It smells good, works great on my hair and gives it just a little shine :) his product is very hard to find these days. It works perfect for holding down and shining my unruly curls at the beach or on a rainy humid day. I would definitely recommend it.
monserrat g.
Best hair spray u can have it works good in Ur hair keep it in place and in shape.i use it a lot when i do my curls.i use it everyday at all time mostly when i go out but it the best out off all the other spays i have tried i love the smell and how it feels i would totaly buy it again
Yesenia E.
Waukesha, WI
I absolutely love this product. It smells amazing. It isn't dry it keeps my hair feeling beautiful and I feel confident each time I go and and have this product in my hair. This is the best product for me compared to other brands. I definitely recommend. No need for improvement.
Stephanie T.
Morgantown, WV
I love this product it works so well in fine hair. It makes my hair feel so smooth and makes it shine. It keeps my hair from getting frizzy. I have dark blonde hair and its very fine and I would recommend this product because its a quick to use product and it works amazing.
Paloma R.
Comfort, TX
Love the way it leaves my long hair...it keaves smooth and manageable...i highly recommend it for your daily use or weekly use... can manage my hair...helps with tangles and it helps my hair which ever way i want to style it. Next time you want to try a gel spray..try this