Suave Hair Spray Pump 11 oz. (3-Pack) uploaded by Mardee D.Suave Hair Spray Pump 11 oz. (3-Pack) uploaded by Lexii R.Suave Hair Spray Pump 11 oz. (3-Pack) uploaded by Bridgette K.

BY SUAVE #77 in Hairspray

nicole j.
Mt Sterling, KY
I enjoy this hairspray and it lasts me a long time, because you don’t need a whole bunch to keep hair still. I prefer the pump over aerosol and feel like less is wasted. The price is good and you can find it at any store.
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia , PA
I have been using suave for years! I️t definitely holds my hair how I want I️t! Wish I️t had a different scent instead of smelling like alcohol! Definitely a good value at a good price! Would definitely buy again!
Shannen P.
College Station
I don’t use hair sprays often, but when I do I go for this. I have dark thick curly hair. It meets my expectations, and it is really affordable. It does leave my hair hard, but it won’t go anywhere. I bought it at Walmart.
Jessica C.
I have super curly hair but I don’t use hairspray everyday. Only after I wash my hair and this stuff holds. It’s also so cheap and lasts forever. Smells nice too.
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
This hairspray works pretty well, it's not the strongest hold, but it does the job for taming fly away, and loose styles. You have to be careful not too much or your hair will be very crunchy. I love the smell but this can leave your hair a bit sticky.
Tania R.
Downey, CA
I’ve used this before and the only complain I have it’s that I have to pump it a lot of times. Other than that the spray does it’s job and doesn’t leave so much residue behind
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
I don’t need hairspray but when I do use it I use this kind I haven’t really tried others so I don’t know how good it is compared to others but I like this one it makes my baby hairs stay down and holds my curls for awhile!
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
I never really branched out on different kinds of hairspray because my mom has bought this for as long as i can remember but it works great and i get it cheap from cvs or walmart!
Alysia B.
Williamsburg, KY
I love the product, but the way that it actually works in my hair please my hair extremely crunchy and hard to manage afterwards. Also the packaging doesn't really work because if you don't use it day after day after day, the hole plugs up with hairspray and it takes forever to get it unplugged.
Ashley M.
Crystal Lake, IL
I've been using this hairspray my whole life, and before I started using it, my mom used it.  I've grown up with it, and it actually holds.  If you're looking for a loose hold, hard pass.  This stuff holds it tight and locks everything in place.  It IS crunchy, but when I'm using hairspray, that's exactly what I want it for.
Megan L.
Lakeville, MA
I am a competitor dancer, and as a dancer who competes regularly o need a very good hair spray to keep my hair in place and make sure no fly sways escape. I have medium thick hair, and it's very long. Would anyone recommend this product to me?