BY SUAVE

Our clean, freshly scented 24-Hour Protection Fresh Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/ Deodorant goes on clear, providing you with powerful odor and wetness protection you can count on.

• I love the original style, but are the gel formulas just ...3 Answers
Suave® Fresh Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant

Start your review of Suave® Fresh Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Serena F.
N Little Rock, AR
I used to have to switch deodorants every few months because they stopped being effective but I’ve been using Suave Fresh for over two years and it is just as effective now as it was on day one. I absolutely love it and I love that it smells clean and fresh, not like a perfume.
kimberlyjohana p.
4650milwakeest Denver.co
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is really good for you and help with the sweat and odor and it's his it's really cheap you could get it on clearance you can use it every single day if you want to just make sure that you rinse it off or shake it off when I go take a shower so you don't have black underarms
Haley M.
indianapolis
I love this product it is amazing and easy on the skin and accuses well and good all day it doesn’t leave any white marks underneath your arms or anything like that is really really nice for the surprise that it’s up
Gabby S.
Lynchburg
So, this deodorant is cheap, and it does the job. I always fan my deodorant out but it has never left marks on my clothes either. I buy it for my back up purse deodorant and it’s great.
Anna A.
Palm Bay, FL
I have been wearing the 24 hour Powder Fresh antiperspirant for years. It is the most dependable brand for me. It lasts all day and I like to pick them up in the double pack for extra savings.
Fweezii A.
This is probably the best deodorant I have ever used. This stuff works like a charm, just put a little on every morning and boom you are good. It works so well that my husband stopped using men's deodorant to use this one. I highly recommend this product.
Ana A.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
excellent product, it does not stick to clothes and keeps me protected all day long!

its smell is really good and very subtle, this brand seems to me to be great my two favorites are this and Suave® Powder Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
Cam S.
Spokane
This deodorant does not work well for me at all. This deodorant does NOT go on clear, and it will get all over your clothes so make sure to apply it when you have four clothes already on. This also didn’t help with smell at all. All of the deodorants smell powdery and not much else. When using this deodorant I have to apply several times a day to keep myself fresh smelling.
Amanda S.
N Wilkesboro, NC
My go to deodorant. This deodorant keeps me feeling fresh all day. I never feel like I have body odor after applying this. It lasts through 12 hour shifts and works great with my body chemistry. Love the gentle aroma it emits.
AMIE R.
HAYSVILLE
We love this. I get this for me and my preteen. We usually get a couple of 2 or 3 packs and then them split them. They work great. Keep the sweat away and keep us smelling fresh
Alye E.