BY SUAVE

Description:

Long-lasting, 24-hour odor and wetness protection. Deodorant stays on skin, not on clothes, so you get effective underarm protection with no messy residue.

Lisa C.
I use to like this deodorant but does not seem to be working for me anymore. I use it daily after showers. I still sweat. So it’s not working. It’s very easy to use. Smells good too. I would buy it agin for my young teenage it’s good for her but not me.
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
I’ve always used suave for my deodorant, it’s such a cheap affordable brand and works really good! I love that it comes in packs of 2 cause I go through it pretty fast. I love the smell it’s a really refreshing smell, like shower fresh.
Valeria G.
i’ve used these my whole life even when i was a little kid and i still use it now it’s really nothing special it does its job and maybe there’s better ones out there but this one is good and it’s a good price
alyssa S.
Honestly this is my favorite.. it's cheap and works well I never get it all over my clothes and it last at least 12-14 hours.. most other brands give me a rash but not this 1
Destiny W.
Shreveport , LA
Currently using this brand of deodorant and I have been wearing it for years. It is very affordable and you can get it from almost anywhere. It's easy to use and does the job. My only drawback would be the white residue it leave. I would still recommend to others.
Meg W.
Knoxville, TN
I always buy suave deodorant. The smell is great! And it keeps me fresh and smelling good all day long. Plus it is a great price. You can't beat the freshness provided by this deodorant, and the convenience of being able to purchase it almost anywhere.
Jasmine T.
Winston Salem, NC
This deodorant in a double pack is very cost efficient. My husband loves the delicate cherry blossom scent as apposed to men's scents. I find that my perspiration level will cause the scent not to last all day or for the 24 hours advertised.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Very good value. This pack is in expensive for the amount that you get. The effectiveness of the product is ok. I reapply a few times a day. This can be found at Walmart, Target, or most chain retailers.
Cristina D.
Fort benning, GA
This works for about 3 hours then it start to wear off. I lobe the smell and consistancy but it doesnt last which is disappointing. I used to buy it in hopes it would work but daily it never did
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I normally use suave as my every day deodorant because it's inexpensive and always lasts a long time. With this particularly scent it doesn't seem to last. I feel like on average I'm reapplying two times a day which I never have to do. While the scent is nice, smells clean it doesn't seem to be holding up for me.