BY SUAVE

Description:

Refreshing shampoo made specifically for men s hair. Refreshing and clean scent 2 Salon proven to clean and condition hair as well as American Crew Daily Shampoo* Advanced formula cleans and conditions all in one step. Formula enriched with moisturizers helps condition, leaving hair healthy-looking. Light-weight formula lathers and rinses clean without leaving build-up or weighing hair down.

Justin L.
Felton, DE
Very good smells good and cleaned my hair very good nice and smooth added volume got it from Unilever Sample box from CrowdTap and I would definitely buy it at the store and I loved it so much and I would recommend it to anyone
Raul M.
Great shampoo for the price! The shampoo smells great and works really well. On an extremely hot day, I can become very sweaty, obviously, and, therefore, my hair will smell really bad. Once I shower with this shampoo, my hair feels clean and the stench is gone! I highly recommend this shampoo if you don't want to spend 30+ dollars on hair products, or simply don't care for the expensive alternatives.
Kristine C.
Athens, AL
My husband used this product and i loved it the smell of it while he was I the shower and the after smell all day. Very effective i never smelt b.o its a great product the scent was nice and manly it lasted all day i would but it for him again.........
Shawna R.
Lake City, FL
My fiance loves this 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner. His hair has been looking much better since I purchased it for him. He uses it every time he showers and loves how clean and soft-feeling his hair is afterwards. Definitely gonna buy this again.
Jacquelyn M.
This is actually my boyfriend's and I hate to use 2 in 1 shampoo conditioner products but when I run out I have no other choice. Have it two stars because it does smell good, although the smell doesn't stay after you rinse.
Darius S.
Frankfort
Great feeling after use. Isnt to thick of a shampoo/conditioner also smells great and the price for one is ver afortable, i suggest every one at least try it once you can go wrong with it,
Sauve for life
Ben L.
Montoursville, PA
I regularly use this shampoo. It is very affordable and gets the job done. They pass out coupons in our Sunday paper which make it even more affordable. i normally buy this product from Wegmans. I have also purchased it from Target and Walmart. I would buy this product again
Kelley M.
Altoona, PA
My husband loves this product. It's a go to buy for him. He loved that it is a 2-in-1. He loves the scent. It leaves his hair soft and full. He has a short haircut so it doesn't take much. He used about a quarter sized amount each use. We buy it every few months.
Emily F.
Shillington, PA
My fiancé has this product l. I usually buy it for him. It smells good and lasts him a while since it is a 2 in 1. His hair is short and thick and dark blonde. I got it at Walmart For him because it is priced well. I buy it often so yes I would buy again.
Jennifer C.
Taylorsville, IN
This is the only shampoo my boyfriend will use. He loves it. He can't take strong smells so other brands are out. He would actually get nosebleeds from the smell. This doesn't cause nosebleeds from the smell and works great. Again, ONLY kind he will use.