BY SUAVE MEN #10 in Pomades & Waxes

Vrovier J.
Jersey City, NJ
Really last for a long time.. Gives a shiny and wet look without looking greasy and didn't give my for head an oily look. A little bit goes a long way so the products it self last a long time i have been using this product for a 3 years and rotating with other hair pomade that i have and i still go back for it
chrissy d.
Philadelphia, PA
Love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Malia B.
Oologah, OK
I buy this for my husband all the time. He loves it! It hold his hair in place, and does not have a girly hair salon scent. It's very easy to use, and does not leave his hands sticky. I have also noticed that it does not get greasy or make his hair look oily, and does not leave flakes either.
Lilia X.
Appleton, WI
Use this to style my younger brothers hair. When used it leaves a nice scent and it doesn't leave a oily look to it. It lasts all day long with long hold. Has very good value for the amount of money paid. I would recommend to anyone trying to get an all day, long lasting finish.
Nick Z.
clinton
I use this shampoo on a regular basis , smells great and keeps my skin healthy and happy . I'd have to say it's one of my favorites and I'd greatly recommend it ! It got a very clean smell to it and a great feel , I feel so refreshed after each and every time I use it !
Earlene R.
Franklinville, NC
My son uses this and really likes it and for the price it works really well for him. people seem to think that popular brands are the only ones that work but most of the time you are only paying for the brand name and the cheaper product is just as good
Samantha F.
My husband absolutely loves this stuff. He's been using it for a long while now, and it's the only pomade he'll use. It's extremely affordable and the smell is great. The product holds well, it holds all day. It is greasy, but doesn't both him at all.
Sheree H.
Millerstown, Pennsylvania
I like suave hairspray when I'm trying to hold all my hair down good but not for when I'm spraying my curled hair, it's too sticky and leaves your hair feeling hard as cardboard it doesn't let your hair move how it wants naturally. Garnier Fructis is my absolute favorite
Jamie P.
Cleveland, OH
I don't not personally use this product but once i bought it for my little nephew it wasn't to much and it did a great job with holding the style he needed all day it came in a very big container no matter how much he uses at a time seems like he never runs out i would defiantly buy this for him again because i actually do he loves it!
teresa G.
coeburn, VA
The hair spray is really good it has great hold. Smells great. Some other sprays do not not and has a bad smell. It holds all day. It doesn't make your hair feel sticky. I have thick hair and my husband has thin hair but it works on both
Michelle M.