BY SUAVE

Description:

Refreshes and cleanses your skin - for less than the more expensive brands. Special Formula combines Suave's gentle cleansing agents and the refreshing Suave for Men scent.

Lizette S.
El Paso , TX
Love this body wash my son and husband use this and the smell is great! It smells manly and fresh at the same time. My husband says it's very refreshing and loves to use it in the summer time because the scent stays on him!
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
My husband buys this, and we both use it. It’s okay. I don’t mind the “manly” smell, and I do get out of the shower feeling clean. It’s not very moisturizing. It’s cheap and gets the job done!
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this shampoo for my husband to try. He has used another professional shampoo for years but wanted a shampoo he could use that would be effective and less costly. I bought this on a whim and he loves it. He has grey hair which is thinning a little due to medication. He often has problems with shampoos, having to much perfume which cause him allergy problems and often times find that some shampoos leave his hair to soft, or make his scalp itchy. He likes this shampoo so much that he uses it almost everyday, and comments quite often how much he likes it. It is blue in color , some people don't like that, but he doesn't care what the color is as long as it works. The fragrance is light, fresh and clean smelling. No allergic reactions, no dry itchy scalp, and it leaves his hair clean, and not weighed down. The price is easy on the pocketbook. He highly reccommends it, and he's very picky about what products he uses on his hair.
Jeffreyairfrance🚨 J.
Spartanburg
I could talk about this all day but the Suave brand is one of my favorite it meets expectations in what they say about the smell , its effectiveness trust me it won't disappoint you guys I would definitely recommend
Victoria r.
this body wash is extremely amazing. it smells great. leaves the skin smelling fresh & a little bit goes a long ways. and it's very affordable. not harsh on the skin.
Maria A.
Fontana , CA
My boyfriend uses this product and he really likes how it leaves his skin it's also smells amazing. I usually buy it at target and it runs about little less then 3.00 bucks.
Kimberly J.
Bakersfield
This men body wash is my second best for the way my body feels after I use it and the smell is both helps me sleep better or wake up my number 1 choice in men soap. Its gentle not harsh
⚡Kevin N.
Garfield, NJ
Smells really good and always feel fresh throughout the day I would definitely recommend it. The packaging is also an eye catcher. It is gentle on the skin and hair and I would definitely buy again
Kayla V.
Geneva, OH
Buy this for my boyfriend all the time. We both like the smell and how long it actually lasts! Plus makes my bathroom smell good after he's done in the shower
Krissi F.
New Orleans, LA
I bought this for my 10 year old and 13 year old boys and they love it. They use just one product for almost everything! It's really good for teenagers.

back