Suave® for Kids Kids Conditioner plus Detangler Hoppin Awesome Apple uploaded by sharon f.

BY SUAVE

Kendra G.
Houston , TX
This has always been one of my favriote conditioners ive used it leaves your hair smelling amazing clean and fresh if you ever need something that last give this brand a try you will end up loving it i havent tried it in as while but its still amazing tho
Pamela G.
Fruithurst, AL
I love the suave kids products! The detangler, shampoo are both winners in my house. My daughter has long hair so we are glad to have a product we love. And it smells great. My kids love the smell as well.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
The scent of this is incredible and it really works and leaves your hair feeling incredibly soft. The only thing I’m not crazy about is the ingredients. But, for a children’s product I think that this is top notch.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
I used this detangler as a kid. I looked forward to my great grandmother brushing my hair every night because of this detangler. It smells great and left my hair smooth and silky. I use it to this day on my little sisters hair. I definitely recommend it
Roya  B.
Jonesborough Tennessee
The detangle plus in the suave brand is amazing !! My daughter hates having her hair messed with, unless I use this product. It smells good and it honestly works!! I was very satisfied and so was my little one.
Ciara A.
Auburndale , FL
This is a great product for kids and toddlers of any age. I use this with my five year old who has pretty thick and curly hair. She is very tender headed and using this product has helped ease the task of combing her hair every night. I would recommend this product to any mom who struggles to get their kids to sit still for hair time lol
Pamela K.
Harts, WV
I have really bad skin allergies, so some children products are easier for me to use. Suave for Kids Kids Conditioner plus Detangler Hoppin Awesome Apple leaves my hair tangle free and easy to manage. I have natural curly hair and find this works better for me then the more expensive conditioners. I highly recommend this product.
Kimberly C.
I use this on my daughters hair on a regular basis. She has long, curly hair and we have a daily problem with it getting all knotty and tangled up. Wen i wash her hair, I use this along with the spray and it helps with brushing out all those hard knots. My daughter loves it because it makes brush time a little more tolerable.
Kristina C.
Camarillo, CA
My daughter has red, curly, tangle-prone hair. We find that the 2-in-1 products just don't cut it for her. Once we started adding in the conditioner we noticed a huge difference, her hair actually can be brushed through after a shower. It's easy to grip, has cute kid-friendly packaging and it works, I'd definitely buy again
Rebekah C.
Carrollton, GA
My hair is usually in knots when I get out of the shower. Not only are these knots annoying, but they're also painful. I decided to try this product as sort of a joke with my friends. I was surprised that is actually worked! My hair was so easy to brush. I definitely recommend this product!