BY SUAVE #63 in Baby Shampoo

Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Yes a grown woman uses this! My hair is very thick and long and very difficult. I've tried a lot of stuff but none of it works as good as this and all their other products. I love them and my hair always ends up being soft and beautiful afterwards. I would defiantly recommend.
Jackie R.
Hattiesburg , MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is great for kids hair. Smells so good and makes gnu kids hair easy to brush through. They love the bottles which makes it easier for me to get them to use.
Jessalyn R.
Use this in my daughters hair and I have to say at first I didn't think I would like it but I do I love the way it has my daughters hair smelling and the way her curls come out after using it really detangles her hair.
Stefani L.
Idaho Falls, ID
Even though Suave is a cheaper brand it works just as a good and I use it for my kids hair and also just as bubble bath. Smells wonderful and fruity, Id recommend to any mom.
Jade F.
New Kensingtn, PA
For the price suave products are pretty good. They are much better than some generic store brand, but I feel like it doesn't quite do the job of other brands out there.
Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
love the grape smell for the kids conditioner, great smell and keeps kids eyes from bunring. always affordable and can find almost anywhere.
Misty H.
Cedar Grove, WV
I used it for my daughter,overall it did leave her hair more softer.She really liked the smell of it.It's a good product for the price.
Amber S.
I use this product on all of my children (4 children) and we have had no issues with it. Plus my 3 older kids all enjoy the scent!!!
jessica b.
Moroni
My niece uses this stuff and loves it.. She likes the colors and scents.. The pictures on the labels are usually her favorite too
Mary Angel C.
San Antonio, TX
Love these children shampoos. Affordable, smells great, doesn't irritate the kids eyes or skin. Was the only shampoo they used.