Suave® for Kids 2-in-1 Shampoo Conditioner, Peach uploaded by Harley M.Suave® for Kids 2-in-1 Shampoo Conditioner, Peach uploaded by Savannah G.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Kids 2 in 1 Hair Smoothers Shampoo gently combines shampoo and conditioner in one sure and speedy step. Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested formula is tear-free and easy on eyes. Creamy formula with gentle conditioners reduces split ends and leaves hair feeling extra soft. Did you know? br Lobsters can live to be 100 years old or even older. Some full-grown lobsters can be as big as three feet!

Elizabeth W.
Gainesville
It damaged my daughter's hair and kept her hair in tangles and feeling dirty won't buy again. She was 2 when we tried it. Smell was good in bottle but not in the hair.
Dawn M.
I but this one for my granddaughter regularly because it is of good value and does the job it is supposed to.I would recommend for young children who still have fine hair.i a have been satisfied with this product
Harley M.
Jacksonville , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This 2 in 1 suave kids product smells so good ! I use it every night for my daughters bath time ! I definitely prefer this over any other brand ! It is super affordable. I also love that it doesn’t hurt my daughters eyes!
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love to use this product for my son. First of all it is a 2 in 1 so that kills 2 birds with 1 stone so I don't have to fight him as much. It's not harmful it it does get into his eyes so I don't have to be extra careful. It has a lovely scent. It is definitely affordable and I used it every day while he took swimming lessons during the summer and it didn't over dry his scalp. I love this shampoo!!
Meleah A.
I like this even as an adult-especially if your hair is sometimes oily and sometimes dry. Dual purpose? Great for kids and adults alike! Get in, get out-or stay as long as you want because it smells great.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These shampoos make me think of my childhood when I would use these sweet scented shampoo conditioners. It's really great for kids because they combine both the shampoo and conditioner and it's easy and quick to use, especially for a child, and they smell amazing!
Deisy T.
Mcalla
This is great for kids who don't really know the difference of shampoo and conditioner and it smells nice but doesn't last long it's better than other kid shampoo's I'm I'm oddly satisfied with this product.
Charissa C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Soft for children I like a lot since it has a smell of fruits depending which you like more they have several fragrances and they give the hair the aroma and leave it very soft, it did not give them allergy that is important since the children are delicate to me I like a lot.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Es un producto genial pensado para los niños y las mamás, es muy práctico pues tienes dos productos en uno ,el shampoo no irrita los ojos y viene en diferentes aromas frutales Suave Kids 2-in-1 Shampoo
Lauren J.
Manchester, NH
I’m a mom of three kids and we are usually on a budget. Suave allows me to get shampoo and conditioner in one bottle for a great price that I can afford. My kids love the smell and it makes them actually WANT to clean up and smell good lol