BY SUAVE #57 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Description:

Kids 2 in 1 shampoo, smoothers, for extra softness.  Detangling. Tear Free. Suave® Kids 2 in 1 hair Smoothers Shampoo gently combines shampoo and conditioner in one sure and speedy step...for less than the more expensive brands. Ophthalmologist tested formula is tear-free and easy on the eyes. Creamy formula with gentle conditioners reduces split ends and leaves hair feeling extra soft. ;

• Does this really work well in children's hair? Make it gr...3 Answers
  • Does this burn eyes?1 Answers
  • Does this burn eyes? Have any of you experienced this?4 Answers
Jonaury M.
I use this for both of my kids and I do like it the scent it’s really good and last very pleased with this however I use a conditioner for my daughter in particular because I makes it’s easy to detangle her really fine hair. Probably will buy again for my son.
Jessica H.
Menlo
Bought this to use for my daughter but didn't feel like it worked very well. It didn't hold up as long as Dove does and where I'm having to give her a bath every night I need something to hold up and keep her clean.
Victoria G.
N Ft Myers, FL
Kids love it, I like it. Definitely would recommend to use with a conditioner as well because it's not going to make your kids hair really soft. Also watch out for their eyes!
abbi d.
Indianapolis, IN
Great product! My daughter has fine-thin hair that makes conditioning a must but she hates getting her hair rinsed. This shampoo-conditioner combo is just right for her hair even though I usually add some leave-in conditioner after bath to help with tangles.
Beautybyhaileyy P.
spring lake
Lol this stuff is a bunch of lies. I remember when i was younger and my mom used to use this on my hair and she told me that it wouldn’t hurt when she combed out my hair later. I feel bad for any child that has to go through the pain of this crap.
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It’s a great product at an incredibly affordable price. I am a repeat buyer and my son loves the smell. I’ve never bought any other kids shampoo so I can’t compare but if you wanna save a few bucks but this.
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I personally don’t like this for my children’s hair . It never smells real always has that artificial smells to it and doesn’t de tangle their hair . The price is great , you get what you pay for
Ethel J.
Memphis, TN
I bought this at rite aid before they closed. It's for kids, but I tried it and think that it is one of the best shampoo ever. It made my hair easy to comb and so soft. I love this shampoo.
Stacey E.
Minot Afb, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loves this for her hair! Even though it isn’t the best for tangles, it is easy for a 6 year old to be independent! That’s the best for her and it’s inexpensive
Rebekah T.
Booneville, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My hair dresser always wants to know what I use for my hair to be as soft as it is. My secret is to use kids shampoo! This has a good smell and leaves my hair soft.
Felecia G.
Whats your fav scent?
Nicole H.
Sacramento, CA
Does this detangle hair? Or help
Jess T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this burn eyes? Have any of you experienced this?
Erin M.
Does this really work well in children's hair? Make it greasy?
Nicole V.