Suave® Flexible Control Finishing Hairspray uploaded by kathygravesSuave® Flexible Control Finishing Hairspray uploaded by ashley w.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Our lightweight workable spray can be used during styling to help create shape and keep your hair in place, yet remains touchable so you finish your look. The humidity defense complex also helps smooth away frizz and flyways.

Directions: Great for smoothing hair to finish many styles, whether natural everyday look or a sleek ponytail. Shake can well. Lightly mist hair, holding 8-12 inches from head. For a firmer finish, layer the spray to build up to the level of hold desired. For best use, shake product during application. If dispenser clogs, rinse in warm water.

Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
This mouse is thick, I mean it feels like so heavy iin my hair. It does have great control and it feels soft. I feel like I have a ton of products in my hair though. I try not to use it to much because I don’t like it.
Nini W.
This didn't work for me. I was having a frizz problem right before my cousin's wedding and needed a spray to hold my flyaways. Immediately upon application it made my neck and scalp itch horribly! My hair feels crunchy and stiff when I use, and overall it was not a great product for me. I tossed it.
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
I absolutely love this stuff! I refuse to buy anything else. It's the best mousse in the world. Literally. In the world. I can't imagine using anything else on my hair. Ever! I'd die before using something else
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
This is pretty decent for a drugstore mousse, but I have fine thin hair that tends to fall flat so I just need something with more oomph. It gives me a medium amount of volume and doesn't weigh my hair down, but it doesn't perform as well as some of the higher end volumizing products. Still, good if you're in a pinch.
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY
It works well and super affordable I picked mine up at Walmart. It doesn't leave any white residue or flakes. Works for my hair which is normal and wavy and super long. I also use it on my boys and works just as good. Smells great.
Brittany B.
Hodgenville, KY
This is my go too. I have very curly frizzy hair and this manages to tame it. I can put it in while my hair is wet or dry and it keeps hold all day. I can even fall asleep with it in and my hair still looks good the next day.
Jenet G.
I use this when I get right out of the shower. A little goes a long way and this mousse doesn't crunch or leave white bits some some others. I recommend for my frizzy haired cirls out there like me! It's flexible, but still lets the hair take its natural look!
Sarah D.
Boise, ID
I do not think this is the greatest mousse--while it is easy to use, it doesn't hold all day. I rarely use it because of that. It isn't effective and I have to touch up my hair all day,would not repurchase.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Suave professionals carry's alot of great hair care products! From there shampoos to conditioners to there hair care products! This mousse works well and holds you hair in place.
Kayla B.
Tifton , GA
LOVe the flexible hold in this mouse.  With fine hair its hard to find a mousse that wont weigh it down and this is just that for me!  I use it every day!

back