Suave® Flexible Control Finishing Hairspray uploaded by kathygravesSuave® Flexible Control Finishing Hairspray uploaded by ashley w.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Our lightweight workable spray can be used during styling to help create shape and keep your hair in place, yet remains touchable so you finish your look. The humidity defense complex also helps smooth away frizz and flyways.

Directions: Great for smoothing hair to finish many styles, whether natural everyday look or a sleek ponytail. Shake can well. Lightly mist hair, holding 8-12 inches from head. For a firmer finish, layer the spray to build up to the level of hold desired. For best use, shake product during application. If dispenser clogs, rinse in warm water.

Buy on Amazon
Darlene R.
Brimley
This mouse is thick, I mean it feels like so heavy iin my hair. It does have great control and it feels soft. I feel like I have a ton of products in my hair though. I try not to use it to much because I don’t like it.
Erin B.
greenwood, sc
This product is my go to product. Whenever I'm running late and don't have enough time to straighten my hair. I will wet my hair and then use this mousse to hold my scrunched curls. The product holds my up hair very well. It does get a little bit crunchy if you use to much
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
I absolutely love this stuff! I refuse to buy anything else. It's the best mousse in the world. Literally. In the world. I can't imagine using anything else on my hair. Ever! I'd die before using something else
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
This is pretty decent for a drugstore mousse, but I have fine thin hair that tends to fall flat so I just need something with more oomph. It gives me a medium amount of volume and doesn't weigh my hair down, but it doesn't perform as well as some of the higher end volumizing products. Still, good if you're in a pinch.
Alexis B.
Muskegon
The mouse is a little thick and it it tangles my hair just slightly. It does keep the hair full and stay in a long time. it meet my exactions and for the price it was good. It has a light subtle scent and I would totally buy this again. I'm totally in love.
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY
It works well and super affordable I picked mine up at Walmart. It doesn't leave any white residue or flakes. Works for my hair which is normal and wavy and super long. I also use it on my boys and works just as good. Smells great.
Brittany B.
Hodgenville, KY
This is my go too. I have very curly frizzy hair and this manages to tame it. I can put it in while my hair is wet or dry and it keeps hold all day. I can even fall asleep with it in and my hair still looks good the next day.
Jenet G.
I use this when I get right out of the shower. A little goes a long way and this mousse doesn't crunch or leave white bits some some others. I recommend for my frizzy haired cirls out there like me! It's flexible, but still lets the hair take its natural look!
Robyn S.
Forest hills , NY
I give suave a hands down a five star it's so cheap and good. I don't get why people go for the most expensive brands. But sometimes just going cheap gets the job done. I was very satisfied with the product. I think everyone should consider it.
Halie G.
Beckley, WV
Suave is a very affordable brand which I love, but I didn't feel that this product did what I expected for it. My hair was left feeling kind of gross and I didn't love it. I don't recommend. I wasn't satisfied.