BY SUAVE #44 in Hairspray

Suave® Extreme Hold Hairspray 10 Unscented.

New look! Same great hold.

For hard-to-hold styles. see more...

• Does this Hair spray keep your hair style in place?1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray hold up well? And does it make your hair look c...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray work well on fine hair? I find that most hair s...2 Answers
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Hazleton, IA
I absolutely love this hairspray. My biggest problem is I have thick hair. And lots and lots of it! I don't find many hair products that actually work, let alone continue to work after many years of continuing to by the product. I have prolly used this hairspray since I was 14 (so about 10 years) and with each new can I get, the strength doesn't change. I have used level 8 and level 10 and both work very very well. I think it's worth the money, and it lasts a long time. I had used it for a mohawk and went to a show where I was jumping around and headbanging and getting really sweaty and it stayed put. <3 5 out of 5 every time.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
This hairspray is an absolute essential in my hair care routine! I have very long hair that reaches the small of my back so when styling and using hot tools for curling my hair the curls can fall out very easily and the style is ruined. This hairspray holds my curls like no other and is a holy grail for me! I love that it doesn't have a harsh fragrance and doesn't make your hair feel crunchy or weighted. I definitely recommend this to anyone who does a lot of hair styling and needs a product they can always rely on.
Dennisha H.
Dennisha H.
Jacksonville, FL
Hairspray normally doesn't work on my hair but this one works WONDERS! My hair hardly ever stays straight because I have naturally curly hair but flat ironing it then spraying this on it holds my hair so well. Plus, when I wear "extensions" or weave, it holds my hair along with the weave so well especially with curls and doesn't leave my hair feeling or looking crunchy and hard either. I definitely recommend this product. You can see the curls holding well in the picture, that was not first day with them done.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
N Tonawanda, NY
This product does exactly what it's supposed to. It's also good if you're sensitive to scents. I have blonde hair with a lot of fine hair and it's long. If you spray too close to your hair it will darken your hair color and make it super hard so make sure you're spraying it from the recommended distance. For me the downside is that it makes my hair look oily because of how light my hair is, so if you're blonde or have a lighter color for hair just be wary when using this.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Grand Rapids, MI
This hairspray works well, it doesn't give your hair too crunchy of a feel. However, it looses its strength as time goes on, which is fairly common with most hair sprays. It says that it is unscented but I felt like it had a pretty fruity scent when I used it. It was a good smell, but if someone sensitive to smells was looking for an unscented hairspray I think this one does have a flowery odor.
TeMana C.
TeMana C.
Waipahu, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this hairspray because I have sensitive skin I can't always use specific beauty brands because of the formula or simply because of the fumes. So whenever I purchase a product, I try to get most of my things that are unscented and because this hair spray is unscented it works really well for me and I feel that when I want my hair to stay in place for a long period of time it works well
Aubrie K.
Aubrie K.
Acosta, PA
I really found this hairspray to have the "sticky" feeling throughout the entire day. I really like when my hair sprays are light, but long lasting. This product feels too heavy in my hair, and I would only advise it if you're going for an extreme look. There isn't a very pungent smell like normal hair sprays which is very nice ! However, this product isn't really for me.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this hairspray when I want to keep in curls from an iron, or when I want to keep my hair in place for an event. It definitely does the job that I want it to, but I don't like how it makes my hair feel or look. It gets shiny and looks hard and crunchy. I don't use hairspray enough to try other products though.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Great hairspray! I use it to flatten flyaways as well as to hold my styles in place. The only downside is that I find sometimes my curls don't hold with this, although it may be due to not using enough, etc. It is unscented, although many people tell me they love the "scent". Great product, would recommend!
Dixie A.
Dixie A.
Mount Vernon, WA
I purchased this product for holding hair in place outside during windy conditions and inclement weather, especially on the way to meetings I didn't want to walk in the door looking windblown or like my hair was plastered with hairspray. This did a great job of holding without a thick, cakey look.
What does this product help do to your hair?
Emily G.
Emily G.
Saint Charles, MO
Does this hairspray work well on fine hair? I find that most hair sprays just make my hair feel crunchy.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Florence, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this hairspray hold up well? And does it make your hair look crunchy when used?
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Dodge City, KS
Does this Hair spray keep your hair style in place?