Suave® Extreme Hold Aerosol Hairspray & Extreme Hold Unscented Aerosol Hairspray

BY SUAVE

Suave® Extreme Hold Hairspray 10 Unscented.

New look! Same great hold.

For hard-to-hold styles.

• Does this Hair spray keep your hair style in place?1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray work well on fine hair? I find that m...2 Answers
  • What does this product help do to your hair?5 Answers
Tabitha R.
Hands down one of my favorite low budget hairsprays. It gives me excellent hold throughout the day and I love the fact that it is unscented that way the typical hairspray smell doesn’t over power any body sprays that I may use that day. Totally recommend this product.
Sarai D.
Like it! Good price. Great hold! My mom used to use this all the time so I kinda grew up with this brand! It is priced great and I like that it works as well as some of the pricier brands! I think I’ll always use this brand!
Kayla B.
I really like this hairspray. It works very well and holds my hair even when doing the craziest of tasks. I will keep using this product and I suggest it to all of my friends. It is cheap and easy to find. I found it at Wal-Mart.
Katelyn B.
Cypress, TX
Love this hairspray. It’s the only one that my mom, sister and I use. It hold up so well without giving your hair that “too much hairspray” look. It doesn’t smell bad, either! Lasts a long time as well.
oriana b.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I feel like this is the best value. I don't use a lot of hair product , so top grade hair spray isn't important to me. This has a high hold and doesn't make hair crunchy but it is sticky. I tend to only use hair spray when I need a lot of volume and to set hair with, so this works fine
Guadalupe C.
Fort Wayne , IN
I normally get this one with no scent if they don’t have the blue cap one with scent, this hair spray is great! It truely holds for hours and a small amount goes along way. This one specifically does need to be used cautiously as too much can cause tangled hair or flakes or the product
Mommasue B.
Piketon, OH
This is the vest holding hairspray for my straight and very fine hair. It seems to hold very well. I'd so recommend this to everyone who needs a nice strong hold.
Airricuhh V.
Casa Grande, AZ
This is hands-down one of my go to hairspray it works great on the hair and it works great on the face. I love this hairspray because it doesn't weigh my hair down it doesn't make my hair sticky it dries very natural and light. When I use this on my face as a setting spray this works great and last throughout the day.
Rachel N.
It’s keeps that wet look style curls in place , when using it with either gel or mousse it makes you wet hair style look last all day , I have wavy frizzy hair and I don’t dye it .. it’s very affordable as while and I can find it at many stores
Stephanie G.
The product definitely held the curls that I had in but my hair was very stiff and crunchy. I wasn’t upset given the price but I don’t think I would buy it again. I think it’s worth it to spend a little more on a better hairspray
What does this product help do to your hair?
Guadalupe T.
How long does the hold really last??
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
Does this hair spray leave your hair feeling crunchy?
Emily G.
Saint Charles, MO
Does this hairspray work well on fine hair? I find that most hair sprays just make my hair feel crunchy.
Erin H.
Florence, KY
Does this hairspray hold up well? And does it make your hair look crunchy when used?

Kohl's