BY SUAVE #57 in Hairspray

Description:

Our Extreme Hold Scented and Unscented Aerosol Hairsprays provide your hair with a natural-looking hold and control. Their vitamin- and protein-enriched formula replenishes all hair types. The unscented hairspray creates a fresh, natural effect, while the extra-hold formula provides a natural-looking hold and all-over control.

Ingredients

Water, Dimethyl Ether, SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat), VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates, Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Cyclohexylamine, Sodium Benzoate, Triethyl Citrate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium PCA, Tocopherol, Panthenol.

• How strong of a hold is this hairspray? Does it leave hai...3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair stiff and flaky? What hair type ...2 Answers
  • Me deja el cabello mas rizado por mas tiempo y muy brillo...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kara E.
I enjoy how well this product holds but not the damage it puts on my hair. It leaves a lot of residue behind and is known as the spray which damages your hair according to hairstylists. If you're looking for something quick and cheap this is a fine product to go with but if you are looking to protect your hair and find another product that lasts longer, I'd definitely shell out more money than use this one.
Jennifer D.
Tulalip, WA
A very affordable product that I have gone to when I couldn't afford something more expensive and great hold leaves hair soft manageable. A really great company was great products for the everyday and keeps it affordable for everyone. They also have great detangler for children highly recommend their hair spray mousse and their children's detangler
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
Its OK for a cheaper alternative. It leaves me hair feeling sticky and so annoying when I have to wash my hair twice to get it out. I don't use very much at all so I know its the not the over use. I mean it does keep your hair in place for a few hours and the smell is decent, but I probably won't buy again
Vanessa N.
Orland, CA
When you want to hold down those stubborn baby hairs or want that sleek a** bun you go for this guy. It’s incredibly cheap, and very well known to 90’s teens lol the smell is classic -texture is a little thick but with some water, you can make your perfect consistency!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
This product is pretty good.  The only reason this does not get a 5/5 is because higher end hair sprays have done better.  This is a really great product especially for the price. It does set a little more stiff than I like but it does the job. Give it a shot!
Brianna S.
South Gate, CA
I would rate this hairspray a four star because although it does hold my hair well, it makes it very stiff and makes it look a little nasty. I do use it if I need that very extra hold but other than that, I prefer a different hairspray or mousse :) :)
Ashley M.
Gretna, NE
This is my go to hairspray. I have used it for years and it never ceases to amaze me! It holds great and I might be weird but I really like the smell. The price is amazing for how much product you get and I will be a forever buyer!
Megan M.
This is a nice budget hairspray perfect for Halloween or stage performances when you need a lot of product and hold. It smells like a regular hairspray and takes a second to dry down completely but overall it does the job!
Michelle G.
This may not be the sexiest hairspray on the market but it is hands down my favorite everyday bottle of hairspray. I have probably been using this for 10 years now and I love it. You get this enormous bottle, at an extremely reasonable price, and it works well. Every time I do my hair, I’m using Suave Hairspray. Whether it’s going up or down, I incorporate it into my routine whether it’s to slick it back or time flyaways. I highly highly recommend it!
Maria C.
Indianapolis
My hair is naturally straight so it’s usually hard to keep my hair in curls if I’m going to an event for a long time. I would recommend if you share that same issue with your hair. It doesn’t damage your hair either.
Taylor D.
Sikeston, MO
Does this hairspray leave your hair so hard and coarse that it wont move any since its extreme?
Sarah B.
How strong of a hold is this hairspray? Does it leave hair crunchy and hard? How long does it last?
Sarah B.
Canton, TX
Does this make your hair stiff and flaky? What hair type do you have a how exactly do you use it?
Katia L.
Santa Ana
Me deja el cabello mas rizado por mas tiempo y muy brilloso con un aroma agradable