BY SUAVE

Description:

Our Extreme Hold Scented and Unscented Aerosol Hairsprays provide your hair with a natural-looking hold and control. Their vitamin- and protein-enriched formula replenishes all hair types. The unscented hairspray creates a fresh, natural effect, while the extra-hold formula provides a natural-looking hold and all-over control.

Ingredients

Water, Dimethyl Ether, SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat), VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates, Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Cyclohexylamine, Sodium Benzoate, Triethyl Citrate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium PCA, Tocopherol, Panthenol.

• How strong of a hold is this hairspray? Does it leave hai...3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair stiff and flaky? What hair type ...2 Answers
  • Me deja el cabello mas rizado por mas tiempo y muy brillo...2 Answers
Karelyskalikam M.
Miami
My hair is so difficult to maintain when I'm trying to make a look. When I found out about this hairspray I had to buy it. I thought it wasn't gonna work, but it did and till this day I still buy it. It makes my hair look amazing, smell amazing and shiny.
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
Its OK for a cheaper alternative. It leaves me hair feeling sticky and so annoying when I have to wash my hair twice to get it out. I don't use very much at all so I know its the not the over use. I mean it does keep your hair in place for a few hours and the smell is decent, but I probably won't buy again
Kara E.
I enjoy how well this product holds but not the damage it puts on my hair. It leaves a lot of residue behind and is known as the spray which damages your hair according to hairstylists. If you're looking for something quick and cheap this is a fine product to go with but if you are looking to protect your hair and find another product that lasts longer, I'd definitely shell out more money than use this one.
Brianna S.
South Gate, CA
I would rate this hairspray a four star because although it does hold my hair well, it makes it very stiff and makes it look a little nasty. I do use it if I need that very extra hold but other than that, I prefer a different hairspray or mousse :) :)
Mina S.
I’ve always used this hairspray since I was a kid and it has never failed me ! Through rainy days and dance recitals , it’s always stayed in tact and it doesn’t leave a lot of that white residue most hairsprays leave. I love it and always will!
Michelle G.
This may not be the sexiest hairspray on the market but it is hands down my favorite everyday bottle of hairspray. I have probably been using this for 10 years now and I love it. You get this enormous bottle, at an extremely reasonable price, and it works well. Every time I do my hair, I’m using Suave Hairspray. Whether it’s going up or down, I incorporate it into my routine whether it’s to slick it back or time flyaways. I highly highly recommend it!
Maria C.
Indianapolis
My hair is naturally straight so it’s usually hard to keep my hair in curls if I’m going to an event for a long time. I would recommend if you share that same issue with your hair. It doesn’t damage your hair either.
Tito T.
Fairfield
Everyone in my home use it and it’s hard to keep a can. We must have serval in home to keep peace. My son and daughter argue over it cause they don’t touch mines I know how much in there lol but it’s a good product.
Connie N.
Middletown, OH
This product will never let even the smallest fly away get out of hand. Affordable and trusted by many members of my family. Smells great last all day and really never lets your style fade or fall flat.
Autumn B.
Redford, MI
I have this in the pump one not the can, but I've experienced the same results with both. It leaves a residue on the hair and makes it very stiff and chunk together. BUT it does hold. So if you are looking for maybe an updo or a mohawk or something then this works pretty good. I use it to hold my three buns on my head for when I cosplay as Rey from Star Wars and it holds all day
Taylor D.
Sikeston, MO
Does this hairspray leave your hair so hard and coarse that it wont move any since its extreme?
Sarah B.
How strong of a hold is this hairspray? Does it leave hair crunchy and hard? How long does it last?
Katia L.
Santa Ana
Me deja el cabello mas rizado por mas tiempo y muy brilloso con un aroma agradable
Sarah B.
Canton, TX
Does this make your hair stiff and flaky? What hair type do you have a how exactly do you use it?