BY SUAVE #22 in Hair Mousse

Description:

Nuestra Extra Hold Shaping Mousse ofrece control y docilidad para tu cabello. Su fórmula liviana deja tu cabello suave y dócil. Ni demasiado rígida ni pegajosa, la fórmula enriquecida con vitaminas y proteínas reconstituye todo tipo de cabello. La fórmula de mayor fijación también ofrece cuerpo y volumen a tu cabello.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Isobutane, Dimethyl Ether, Polyquaternium-4, Propane, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Steareth-2, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Laureth-23, Cyclomethicone, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein.

MiKenzi L.
I use this product right after I get out of my shower all the time. It is very effective towards my hair, because it brings out and holds my curls all day long while keeping my frizzy hair controlled. I would definitely recommend this product, it definitely boosts my confidence in my hair. :)
Maly P.
Awesome hair product to maintain all day curls . This product never seems to fail at keeping my hair in place and keeping it nice and curly . My curls are never too hard or too soft . I would highly recommended this product for people with wavy hair . Not too expensive either. Suave Volumizing Max Hold 8 Mousse 9 Oz Spout-Top Can
Mommasue B.
Piketon, OH
This suave mouse is my favorite. I use this sometimes when I'm going out on the town or just wanting to feel better about myself. Or feel beautiful. It adds alot of volume to my straight hair that I can't seem to do anything with. I'd definitely recommend it to my family and friends.
Katie K.
Las Vegas, NV
Whenever I don’t have the money to go buy my higher end stuff, this is my cheap go to! It works very well. Suave is for sure one of the best brands for hair that you can buy from the drug store! Recommend to all my friends.
Kelly D.
This product isn’t bad for the price at all. Yes it’s effective but there are better products. But if you’re just using this for small hair dos needing hold more than anything, I’d def recommend it and I always keep some around
Katie K.
Las Vegas
I really enjoy using this mousse. One of my go tos whenever I’m out and need some. Only complaint I have is that if you use anything over a dime sized amount it does leave white in your hair for a little bit.
Michelle A.
Hayward, CA
My mom use to use this on my hair when i was a lil girl and it always had my hair looking good when i had it up we still use it till this day and its not expensive at all and its a really good product
Kailey O.
Swannanoa
My mom got me hooked on this. It’s what she has used for years. It keeps my curls from getting frizzy and they look great all day long. Only con is that I can not get a second day look after using this. Must wash hair the next day.
Susan W.
Dallas
Thus is great doesn’t give that crunchy texture and is very affordable at Walmart. I use this whenever I use my hot rollers to help stabilization of curls. I have dry color treated hair and would recommend this gift anyone’s hair.
Noelia M.
Long Beach, CA
Works well with curly hair looks beautiful with any hair type if you use it with wet hair looks better makes your hair feel textured and nice I have always used this as a go to or if you don’t know what to do with ur hair after hopping out the shower

back