Suave® Extra Hold Aerosol Hairspray, Unscented uploaded by Berneta A.

BY SUAVE

Description:

For natural-looking hold. Provides natural-looking hold and control for less than more expensive brands. Extra hold formula provides natural-looking hold and all-over control. Vitamin & protein enriched formula replenishes all hair types. Unscented spray creates a fresh, natural effect. Never too stiff or sticky. Made in USA.

Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
This is good for keeping your curls in place all day. Yes it met my expectations bought this at Walmart but don't have anymore I ran out. Yes it's easy to use. It helps with flayaways also. I recommend to you all to try
Ashley M.
Greenfield , MA
This hair spray does the trick. When I am wearing my hair up for work (nursing) I need something to keep all of the fly aways down without having scents that may disturb my patients. Suave is one of the few brands that I have been able to find that has an Unscented hairspray! THANK YOU!
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
This hairspray really does provide an extra strong hold on the hair. I like using this hairspray after curling my hair so that the style last longer through out the day as compared to not using any hairspray at all. I usually don’t like using canned spray hairspray but it really does provide the extra hold required for certain looks
Bethany D.
This is the only kind of hairspray I use. It worked great for prom hair as well as my wedding hair. I didn't have to do hair spray touch ups at either event and it even held overnight. This hairspray is THE best and not ridiculously priced like other brands.
Lili M.
Wildomar, CA
This brand of hairspray is so affordable and gets the job done. It gives good hold without making your hair feel crunchy or hard. It also doesn’t have a strong smell the way other hair sprays sometimes do.
Cheyenne W.
I use this hairspray weekly. It holds my hair into place. I prefer the unscented version of it. For me, it isn't so strong of a hold that you have to wash your hair harshly in order to make it all come out. I feel like it has the perfect hold / strength for my hair type.
Morgan V.
Muskegon, MI
They aren't lying when they say max hold!!! As someone with very thin hair, this spray works great. Only thing I've ran into, is its kinda wet on your hairs doesn't dry fast. Sometimes leaves my hair looking greasy.
Amber J.
The scent of this hairspray is pretty nice, it just never holds my hair especially after i curl it. It does give a nice hold for other hair styles but i wouldn't exactly use it if i were going to prom, or a party.
Julia D.
I've used this hairspray so much it's great! Dosen't cost too much and the bottle last a long time and your hair stays where you sprayed it on great for weddings or prom or any party
Devon D.
What a great hairspray. Doesn't leave a gross residue and it holds super well!! I love that I barely need to spray anything and it does it's job.