BY SUAVE

Suave® 24-Hour Protection Everlasting Sunshine Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant goes on clear. It provides extra effective odor and wetness protection you can count on with a fun, uplifting scent of passion flower and vanilla.

• I have never tried these deodorants are they good ? Do they smell...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Hannah H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Everlasting Sunshine Invisible Solid Of 4 more...
The smell KILLS ME. As a deodorant it works well, helps prevent sweat and covers smells but I cannot stand the smell of “everlasting sunshine” I got it on peapod and it was on sale so I didn’t get to smell it when I bought it. No wonder it was on sale...
Theresa B.
Carbondale, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Loyal since 2006! Once I switched I’ve never used another. The best part is you aren’t spending a ton of money on it and it works better than expensive deodorants!
DeKera S.
Atlanta, GA
I think I found a new deodorant! I have tried this brand before but not in this new fragrance!!! I wore this for the first time to work a few days ago and I kept getting this light, lovely wift of a nice fragrance. At first I thought it was my co-worker but once I got home I still smelled it......it was my armpits! Lol They still smelled as if I just applied it, even after a long, stressful day. This has offically replaced my other big brand name deodorant that I've used for years. I received this for free to review but all opinions are 100% my own. Go try this!!!!
Felicia H.
Philadelphia, PA
Another product that gets stars mainly for scent. This deodorant smells glorious. That said, its of course affordable as all Suave products are. This is advertised as 'invisible', unfortunately, it is not. I had a chalky haze under my arms after only using a thin 1 swipe layer. Not to mention really urgent itching under my arms by the end of the day. I might attribute that to not being prone to using chemical deodorant, but cmon guys. The smell is not all we care about! Suave® Everlasting Sunshine Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
Ashleigh A.
Buffalo, NY
this is super nice ! i received it complimentary for testing purposes and wasn't too excited because i thought i liked my dove deodorant more. i was pleasantly wrong! i found that my dove deodorant would leave those annoying white marks all over my black clothing and it would even ruin a few of my shirts depending on the material. this is truly transparent after i apply to the point that sometimes i forget whether or not i put on deodorant and my husband has to sniff my armpits and check for me lol. i'll definitely be swirling brands once i use this up!!
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using Suave deodorant for many years. I have always used Powder scent, and I never knew other scents existed! I received a complimentary sample of Suave Everlasting Sunshine deodorant courtesy of Influenster for testing purposes. I work in a kitchen for 10+ hours a day, so it's hard to find something you don't need to reapply. This is it! However, the scent is a little too over powering for my liking. I prefer something a little less scented so I don't smell it while I'm wearing it. Overall, I love it!
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own. I really like Suave products. However, this deodorant leaves bad white streaks on my clothes. The price is excellent and so is the scent. I definitely will buy it again.
Viorela T.
I was chosen to participate in the Suave VoxBox to review these Suave products for FREE!  This deodorant smells great and goes on smoothly without any worry about getting stains. I am not a fan of antiperspirants due to aluminum, but Suave has always had great deodorants and I used to use it in the past. Definitely recommend if you're on a budget!
Michelle R.
Clarkston , MI
I was given the Everlasting Sunshine Deodorant complimentary, for testing and reviewing purposes. This review is my opinions. I like the scent of this. It is light, but feminine. I have worn this deodorant during my double shifts at work, and I don't stink at the end of the day. It goes on smootly, and doesn't dry my armpits out like some deodorants do. I like it, and it continue to be the deodorant I reach for in the mornings.
Cali L.
Rexburg, ID
I really love this deodorant! It smells so yummy and lasts all day long! No need to reapply like other deodorants. It also dries really fast so no need to worry about getting it on your clothes! I don't have to worry about sweating it off with summer just around the summer! I received this product from influenster and I definitely recommend everyone to use this! It's my new go to! Suave® Everlasting Sunshine Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
Noely M.
Las Vegas, NV
I have never tried these deodorants are they good ? Do they smell good ?