BY SUAVE #88 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Suave® 24-Hour Protection Everlasting Sunshine Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant goes on clear. It provides extra effective odor and wetness protection you can count on with a fun, uplifting scent of passion flower and vanilla.

• I have never tried these deodorants are they good ? Do they smell...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Wellness Guru Expert
ONe of my go to products! While I love Secret this is much less expensive an works great! Works all day for me, love the scents in comes in especially this everlasting sunshine scent and does not leave streaks on my clothing - it goes on invisible. I have been using Suave for years now!
cristina m.
cristina m.
Schenectady , Ny
This smells so good, great for school plus it last all day and is super important to use every single day, its easy to use, always good to keep one on you very effective
gigi G.
gigi G.
Suave is a great product at a great brand. It's one of only 2 deodorants i can use without getting a rash! Scents are great without being overpowering.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Decent deodorant with a fresh scent. I like that it's invisible and doesn't leave white marks all over my clothes.
Kristal R.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
#SuaveVoxBox , #GotItFree/ @influenster) I recieved this product complimentary for testing purposes, I'm inlove with this suave everlasting sunshine deodorant, it has a beautiful sceant, it literally smells magical, if it was food, you'd definitely love to eat it 'cause it smells delish!!! It last 24 hours, and makes you not sweat one bit, love it! Thank you so much @Influenster!! #SuaveLiveBeautifully #contest @SuaveBeauty Suave® Everlasting Sunshine Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Culver, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
This has got to be my favorite deodorant! It smells wonderful and last all day long. I went for a walk and even hiked a bit and I didn't have any sweat marks on my shirt! Every time I rose my arm I would get a wiff of the deodorant which is better than any deo I've ever used. It also doesn't leave my armpits sticky, which is a plus! I also got to try this for free from Influenster, but I've already bought 2 more because I knew I would love it! Also they only cost about $1.50!! Truly recommend!    The only negative I do have is that off you put your deo on after you have your shirt/blouse on, it will still leave some white marks/streaks. But that can be easily avoided if you put it on before your shirt/blouse!
DeKera S.
DeKera S.
Atlanta, GA
I think I found a new deodorant! I have tried this brand before but not in this new fragrance!!! I wore this for the first time to work a few days ago and I kept getting this light, lovely wift of a nice fragrance. At first I thought it was my co-worker but once I got home I still smelled it......it was my armpits! Lol They still smelled as if I just applied it, even after a long, stressful day. This has offically replaced my other big brand name deodorant that I've used for years. I received this for free to review but all opinions are 100% my own. Go try this!!!!
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Philadelphia, PA
Another product that gets stars mainly for scent. This deodorant smells glorious. That said, its of course affordable as all Suave products are. This is advertised as 'invisible', unfortunately, it is not. I had a chalky haze under my arms after only using a thin 1 swipe layer. Not to mention really urgent itching under my arms by the end of the day. I might attribute that to not being prone to using chemical deodorant, but cmon guys. The smell is not all we care about! Suave® Everlasting Sunshine Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
Ashleigh A.
Ashleigh A.
Buffalo, NY
this is super nice ! i received it complimentary for testing purposes and wasn't too excited because i thought i liked my dove deodorant more. i was pleasantly wrong! i found that my dove deodorant would leave those annoying white marks all over my black clothing and it would even ruin a few of my shirts depending on the material. this is truly transparent after i apply to the point that sometimes i forget whether or not i put on deodorant and my husband has to sniff my armpits and check for me lol. i'll definitely be swirling brands once i use this up!!
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this product for free as part of a Voxbox but all opinions here are my own. This is a solid deodorant. While I wouldn't say it lasted 24 hours, it did last throughout the work day without having to reapply. After my workout it had mostly worn off. I did notice a tiny bit of white residue after application, but it was very minimal. Glides on well and this particular smell, while not my favorite, isn't too bad. I would say it's comparable to the Dove deodorant I normally use. However, I don't like the packaging as much as Dove's.
Noely M.
Noely M.
Las Vegas, NV
I have never tried these deodorants are they good ? Do they smell good ?