Suave Essentials Wild Cherry Blossom Shampoo, 30 oz uploaded by Jennifer D.

BY UNILEVER

Suave Essentials Wild Cherry Blossom Shampoo: Infused with Cherry Blossom Extract and Vitamin EBring out the natural beauty of your hair with gentle cleansers and the fresh scent of cherry blossom Say yes to beautiful without paying the price see more...

Buy on Kmart
Allison S.
I love the smell of this shampoo and it lathers really well. The only con I have is that it does give me product buildup in my hair where other shampoos don't. But it is definitely affordable so I do think it is worth the price
Ashley T.
This is my most frequently purchased shampoo. It is a great value for the price, and even smells better than the more expensive japanese cherry blossom version from bath and body works!
Trinity K.
pennsauken, NJ
for a more inexpensive shampoo it's pretty great. it smells super good and it's a pretty good amount in the bottle. i really like this product. but not my favorite
Nicole J.
I love the smell of this shampoo but it leaves you hair kind of dry, but the conditioner version doesn't do that. Overall it's a great price!
tymesha w.
Lancaster, SC
Love this wild cherry shampoo from suave essentials it's works good and smells good has my hair shiny love love love it
Celida S.
Puerto Rico
I love this product. It leaves my hair so nice and shiney. When i see my hair it looks nice and soft and i need that in my life because i have VERY LONG HAIR 😂