BY SUAVE

Infused with a blend of cherry blossom extracts along with skin conditioning Vitamin E Suave Naturals® Wild Cherry Blossom Body Wash showers you in a fun floral scent leaving skin fresh and delightfully fragrant. This fresh fragrance smells as good as Bath & Body Works®. Type - Body Wash Gender - Women Item Weight - 12 oz. Ingredients Water Sodium Laureth Sulfate Cocamide MEA Fragrance Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract Prunus Serrulata (Cherry) Flower Extract Ammonium Chloride Glycerin Citric Acid Tetrasodium EDTA PPG-9 Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate) Methylchloroisothiazolinone Methylisothiazolinone Red 33 Yellow 5. see more...

Suave® Essentials Wild Cherry Blossom Body Wash
I've used this ever since the first day I bought it to try it, it smells absolutely amazing and makes the smell last. I love it.
Nancy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
So this suave body wash smells great!!! The cherry blossom smell is light and not overpowering. It's only 1.50 for the small one. It has a long lasting scent and doesn't irritate my skin. I will continue to buy this and you should too!!!
Kámelyn C.
Refrescante , hidratante , diseño manjeable , cantidad moderada y super comercial y buen producto
Kimber C.
Tucson, AZ
My favorite sent the best soup to use it makes my skin soft and small amazing. it makes me feel radiatent+
Jessica C.
Hephzibah, GA
I absolutely love this product! I have used it for years. Not to pricey smells great and a nice size bottle!
Pros. Smells absolutely wonderful for hours just great all the was around.
Cons. Well that it is affordable enough they can't keep it on the shelf
Tracy L.
Bremerton, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Suave Wild Cherry Blossom body wash smells so good. You can use it daily because it moisturizes your skin. You can buy this at any drug store. It is very affordable aS well. I would and have suggested this to my friends and family.
Enjoy!!
Malinda G.
I love Suave® Essentials Mango Mandarin Body Wash because it not only smells good but it keeps me clean and bubbly fresh. Very affordable and always stay stock on my bathroom shelf. Highly recommended to buy.
Demetris D.
This stuff smells awesome and lathers well. It cleans skin without being harsh, no rashes. A little goes a long way too.And it forms up really good, and has a fresh feel all day. I would recommend it to anyone who sweats a lot
Carissa H.
I love this body wash it smells so good and it honestly has alot of the body soap in it . I definitely recommend this body wash I prefer this body soap over Bath & Body Works.  #MusesOfInfluenster
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love the smell of this body wash. It's almost like you just rolled around in Cherry blossoms. It's a very sweet, floral smell.
However, I wish it was an exfoliating body wash because that's what I prefer for my skin type. I've looked everywhere and I have not found this event in arm exfoliating body wash anywhere. 😑
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this good to use if you have sensitive skin?
Autumn S.
New Castle, IN
Oh man this stuff smells good. Does anyone know if they actually have it in a three pack? I've only ever seen it sold individually..
Alyssa R.
I've been looking for a cheap body wash that works. Does this scent last?
Jada T.
Does anyone know how well this works
Veronica T.
El Paso, TX
Does this one have a strong scent?