BY SUAVE

Infused with a blend of cherry blossom extracts along with skin conditioning Vitamin E Suave Naturals® Wild Cherry Blossom Body Wash showers you in a fun floral scent leaving skin fresh and delightfully fragrant. This fresh fragrance smells as good as Bath & Body Works®. Type - Body Wash Gender - Women Item Weight - 12 oz. Ingredients Water Sodium Laureth Sulfate Cocamide MEA Fragrance Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract Prunus Serrulata (Cherry) Flower Extract Ammonium Chloride Glycerin Citric Acid Tetrasodium EDTA PPG-9 Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate) Methylchloroisothiazolinone Methylisothiazolinone Red 33 Yellow 5. see more...

Lizzie T.
Des Moines
Purchased at: Walgreens
I enjoy the light fragrance of this body wash. Body wash works better for me since I deal with dry skin. This body wash helps keep skin moisture while a gentle foam helps clean your body.
Megan K.
Signal Hill
Its a cheap body wash and smells good. It’s nothing special, it cleans like any body wash. The price is what makes this a good product to have if you’re on a budget.
Ashley F.
N Kingstown, RI
The sent isn’t too strong and it just leaves your body feeling soft and refreshed. I definitely recommend this for somebody that likes to smell good all the time.
Beatriz H.
Tacoma, WA
This body wash smells very good. It's a bit of flowery with a smidgen of fruity, and smells clean too. It's very refreshing and does a good job as body washes go. It's on the more affordable side so I'm not expecting much from it but, it's nice and I do like it. If you have dry skin you might want a moisturizing body wash instead. The scent is not strong and doesn't last on the body very long. Overall though, I think it's a decent body wash and I would buy it again.
Melissa V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's not as good as Bath and Body Works' cherry blossom scent, but it's a good alternative. The advantage of this is that you can find it in stores, as opposed to with Bath and Body Works, their cherry blossom scent is only available online.
Brianna O.
This is one of my favorite scents, I love cherry blossom as a scent and as decor. I've used this brand for all of my teen and adult years. It's very pleasantly scented and it lathers nicely. If you like strong smells though, this many not be for you. It doesn't leave a very heavy small, but for my family that's actually better.
Elisabeth A.
The smell of this product was great, but it doesn't last long on the skin after a shower. Mixed with water and a loofa, it bubbled immediately and it was effective. Very affordable price makes it worth the use.
Amanda H.
Jamesport, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a nice and refreshing body wash.  I really enjoy the smell, although it's a little bit stronger than I would like.  The body wash does leave my skin soft and clean feeling.  The price is perfect, and it is one of the body washes that I have on hand at all time.
Marisol B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love that Suave has so many appealing scents, Cherry Blossom is one of my faves.  They lather nicely and makes me feel refreshed. I do recommend them and a they're quite affordable too!  I'm all about saving money as well so you can't go wrong.  I always have some on-hand.
Annabelle B.
Hartford, KY
Very good body wash, works decently well. The scent isn't the most appealing to me personally. I used this once and never again. Does work well for sensitive skin and children. I don't recommend because I've used better and the smell isn't the best.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this good to use if you have sensitive skin?
Autumn S.
New Castle, IN
Oh man this stuff smells good. Does anyone know if they actually have it in a three pack? I've only ever seen it sold individually..
Alyssa R.
I've been looking for a cheap body wash that works. Does this scent last?
Jada T.
Does anyone know how well this works
Veronica T.
El Paso, TX
Does this one have a strong scent?